Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Congratulations, Smyth. You’ve finally grown a set of...

Mr. Smyth: Shut up.

The crowd explode with boos.

Mr. Smyth: I’m not done. First of all, show some damn respect – its Mr. Smyth to you, you complete and utter dullard.

Smyth composes himself.

Mr. Smyth: And I will only agree to this match if you agree to my terms. Well, actually, there is only one condition. I will compete against you at Lost Cause if – and only if – you admit that I am relevant and worthy of the Endurance Championship.

The crowd “Oooooooohs” as the camera cuts back to the ring. Kyojin is standing there bewildered, and starts to chuckle.

Kyojin: You think that I’m going to admit you’re relevant, worthy of the Endurance Championship and what else? Supreme Leader of the World? There’s not a chance in hell I’m going to come out here and say something like that about somebody who hasn’t earned it.

Let me tell you something, you’re bothered about the fact that this match may not draw buyrates, you know what will draw buyrates? Me beating the shit out of you. Me beating the hell out of you and putting you on the canvas for a three count.

Or maybe I’ll make you tap out like a little bitch. Either way, I’m not about to drop every value I have in order to give you a shot at the Endurance Championship. Take it or leave it...Smyth.

Kyojin says the last word by getting into the face of Smyth as the fans pop loudly once again. He backs up slightly as Smyth shakes his head and brings his own microphone up to his lips.

Mr. Smyth: So be it. Since you won’t agree to my terms, this deal is off.

The crowd explodes with boos, as Mr. Smyth again turns to leave.

Kyojin: Is that it? You’re just going to scurry off because I refuse to say you’re relevant to this championship? Because I refuse to say you’re relevant to me? That to me, Smyth, is a coward’s move, and what gives you the right to call the shots here? I’m the Endurance Champion! I’m the guy all of these people want to see beat the hell out of you.

But yet again, here comes Smyth, all bark and no bite. How many times are we going to go on this wild ride that ultimately leads to you walking away and acting like you don’t care when really, you’re just trying to get me to step into your web.

Well, I’m in your web Smyth, and there’s something that you need to learn right now- I wrestle with pride and I fully believe you haven’t earned a single compliment from me. But at the same time, I just wanna slap you so hard that smirk is wiped off your face.

The fans explode once again as Smyth smirks, almost daring Kyo to make a move.

Kyojin: So with that being said, maybe I should make this admission, just so I can embarrass you come Lost Cause. Because you already embarrassed yourself by thinking that you’re in charge here.

I’m the guy that has the ability to give you this match, I’m the guy that has the ability to make this match happen and I’m the guy you HAVE to beat, not only to become the Endurance Champion, but to overcome your very first hurdle. You see, this is your starting block Smyth. I’m your first problem in your legacy, in your career.

And the thing is, you’re doing your very best to be this guy that people remember, but I can see it in your eyes Smyth, you’re scared. You’re scared because if you fall here, you’ll never be anything more than somebody like Max Moon, Gunner Scott or Michael Tarver. Who, you ask? Exactly.

Nobody can remember these people and nobody will remember you when it comes down to it, because you know what Smyth, you are relevant to me, and you are worthy of the Endurance Championship-

A series of boos drowns out the rest of Kyojin’s sentence as the fans go mad at Kyojin giving in. Smyth on the other hand, is pleased as he brings the microphone up to his lips.

Mr. Smyth: Now do you understand? I am a very powerful man, Kyojin and what I did there was to take something that you want, and use it against you. It’s called leverage, and that is something that I excel at.

Learn these lessons, Kyojin. Take these experiences on board, because it’s about time you stopped underestimating me and started to show some damn respect for the man who is going to make your life hell at Lost Cause.

Why? Simply because that’s what’s best for business.

The fans boo loudly as Kyojin smiles. He brings his microphone up once again, stepping slightly forward again.

Kyojin: You didn’t let me finish Smyth. I said you’re relevant to me, you’re worthy of the Endurance Championship...

Kyojin steps forwards into Smyth’s face.

And at Lost Cause, I’m going to kick your ass!

The fans explode as Mr. Smyth & Kyojin stand face to face, daring each other to make the first move. Eventually, Smyth backs up and climbs through the ropes with a smirk on his face, Kyojin never dropping his gaze. He holds the Endurance Championship up as a Kyojin chant breaks out through the arena.

~Commercial~