Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast
    Emily Davis: The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first ... NCII!

NCII makes their way down the ramp to a mixed reaction and to the ring, and greet their partner ScOscar Steiner while they wait for their opponents.

Emily Davis: And their opponents ... The team of The Hollywood Homeboys and Matt Ryder!!

The trio make their way down the ramp, posing for the crowd at the stage, and then they run down the ramp and slide into the ring and pose again, then the ref calls for the bell.

HWHB & Ryder (Kofi/MVP/Primo) vs. NCII & Layman (Show, Carlito, Swagger)
    (Start 3:04, End 7:55)

Ryder hits a huge legdrop onto Layman! Ryder goes for the cover!

One! Two!

Jones breaks it up, but then Wiz charges Jones and tackles him out of the ring! Gardner then comes in the ring and runs to the other corner and spears Iceman down to the floor! Layman is back to his feet, and he trades blows with Ryder!

Layman! Ryder! Layman! Ryder! Layman! Ryder! Layman! Ryder! Layman! Ryder! Layman! Layman! Layman!

Layman hits a huge right uppercut, and then grabs Ryder!

STEINER SCREWDRIVER!! Layman goes for the pin!

One! Two! THREE!

Emily Davis: Here are your winners ... NCII and ScOscar Steiner!!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Kyojin!

The fans immediately begin to cheer as Kyojin walks out onto the stage, holding the ICW World Championship in his right hand, his left arm hanging loosely at his side. He looks around at the crowd, before lifting his right arm into the air, holding the ICW World Championship up high as the fans explode with cheers. Kyojin places the title back on his shoulder and begins to make his way down the ramp, high fiving fans with his right hand as he goes. He slides into the ring and is handed a microphone.

Kyojin: Well, as you can see- my left arm is pretty damn useless right now, but did that stop me? Hell no it didn’t. Last week, I beat Mr. Smyth as I once again proved I am better than him, and I continued onto the last nine of the tournament alongside some pretty big names.

Obviously the name that stands out most, to me at least, is Darius. This guy is one of the top guys in the company without a doubt. And I don’t care that he’s proven that after all of his supposed change in attitude in ICW, that it was just a ploy. But he also remains the only man left in the tournament with a world championship.

But at the same time, he’s the world champion of a developmental terrority, and on the next level, is the EWNCW Ignition Championship, one of which is held by Shaz, another man left in this tournament. This is beginning to sound like ICW a little, me heading out here and talking about Darius and Shaz. So why don’t I talk about my opponent tonight?

My opponent tonight, is KJ Punk.

The fans pop for Punk’s name.

Kyojin: And for me to write him off would be a stupid idea. You see, bad arm or not, I knew I was capable of beating Smyth last week. Punk is a whole different ball game. But is this the first time Punk & I have come across each other? Kind of.

We were on HWA Redemption together, but we never had a match on there. Instead, I was the guy on the lower card, with KJ Punk standing tall above the rest of us as the Extreme Champion. Sure, this guy has never been a World Champion but for me to say I’m easily going to beat him is something I’m just not going to do.

If anything, the fact he’s never been a World Champion makes KJ that much more unpredictable, that much more hungry. He’s going to want this a lot more than anybody in the back, and with my arm in this state, tonight may be the toughest match of my entire career.

But does that mean I’m going to roll over and let him win? Not in the slightest.

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: Tonight may be the toughest match of my career, that’s a definite possibility. But what is definite, is tonight WILL be the toughest match of KJ Punk’s career. And I respect the hell out of the guy, but tonight, I’m going to put him on this mat and I’m going to pin him. One, Two, Three.

And after that, I don’t care who I’m facing in the semi final, I’ll beat them and go onto the final where I will win the IWA World Heavyweight Championship to add to this beautiful belt.

The fans pop loudly as Kyojin brings the mic back up to speak again but...

KJ Punk!!!

KJ Punk makes his way out to the ring as the crowd pops for him. He slaps some fives on the way down and climbs up the ring steps and steps into the ring. He takes a microphone and stands across from Kyojin as he raises it to his mouth.

Punk: I had to make my way out here as soon as you said one word.

Punk pauses for a moment.

Punk: Respect. You see, Kyojin, I respect you, as well.

The crowd pops at the mutual respect of both competitors

Punk: You’re right, we haven’t actually crossed paths in our careers together. But I’ve always kept my eye on you. When I was on the top of Redemption, I always kept looking over my shoulder to see what you were doing. I knew you were lurking in the shadows, a soon to be challenger to my position on the show. Unfortunately, HWA met its end before anything between us could happen.

And then there’s something that you said while I was on my way out here that piqued my interest. You said you were going to pin my shoulders to this mat right here and pin me for a one, two, three. You act like it’s a foregone conclusion that I’m going to be the one that gets beaten here tonight. The way I see it, I’m the only one here that’s 100 percent. And if you’re thinking for one second that I won’t target that arm, even though I respect the hell outta you, you’re damn mistaken. Your arm might as well have a big ass bullseye on it because, Kyojin, I’m gonna try to break that motherfucker tonight.

The crowd boos at Punk’s honesty.

Punk: You’re right, I’m hungry. I’ve had a few championships around my waist and once you get that feeling, you want it more. And the fact that I can get a World Championship makes me starving for more. My only addiction is championship gold and I’m a junkie that hasn’t had his fix for a long, long time. But you seem satisified. *points to the ICW World Championship* You cling to relics of the past while I’m trying to live in the present. I’m going to do everything in my power to get that gold around my waist and after I snap your arm in the Southern Discomfort, it’s going to be me standing in the middle of the ring, my arms raised and my fans shouting……….WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd says CHICKEN DINNER!!! but Kyojin stops Punk, smiling as he brings the mic back up to his lips.

Kyojin: You see, that’s why I like you KJ, you’ve got the hunger and you can talk enough for all of these fans to see that you are a challenge. You’ve proven in the ring you have the ability for sure, but are you actually ready for it? Are you ready to be at the top of a company?

I keep this ICW World Championship with me because of two very different reasons. Number one, I never got to do this when ICW closed down. I never got to come out here each and every single week, hold this title up high and hear all of these people roar like only professional wrestling fans can. I never got to do exactly this.

Kyojin walks across to the ropes and holds the ICW World Championship up high as the fans cheer loudly. He backs up and places the title back on his shoulder, bringing the microphone up to speak again.

Kyojin: As for the second reason, it’s motivational. I can take one look at my shoulder, where this title stands, and I remind myself that I can do this. I can win this tournament and I can become the IWA World Heavyweight Champion. This title right here proves just that. Of course, the main thing currently standing in my way KJ...is you.

And sure I may not be 100% but I know I can beat you. I know I can step into this ring later on tonight and give you the toughest match of your life, because I know my own abilities. I know that later on tonight, we’re going to put on the match of the night for sure. But I’m telling you right now, I’m going to walk out victorious.

As for my arm, well you’re going to have be better than you’ve ever been to break this. Bring on the Southern Discomfort, bring on every single thing you have in your arsenal, because tonight, you’re not just facing the ICW World Champion, you’re facing the guy that will be the IWA World Heavyweight Champion!

The fans pop loudly.

Kyojin: And you talk of my overconfidence, of my words telling you that I’m going to beat you- well you may need to look at yourself in the mirror. You’re the guy that ends every single promo with the words ‘Winner Winner’. What? So you’re so good, you need to say winner twice? Now that, my friend, is overconfidence.

Now this is beginning to get ugly and we can both do our talking in the ring tonight, but I’ll just warn you KJ- I proved last week that I can get the job done, and I haven’t seen an ounce of weakness in your eyes yet, but I will find your weakness, and I will exploit it. You’ve told me your entire plan. I now know that my arm is your target. My target is still unrevealed. My strategy remains a secret.

You’ll find out both later tonight KJ, but let me just tell you my aim tonight. My aim is to beat you KJ.

Kyojin takes another step forwards.

And I will do it.

Kyojin smiles as he takes a step back, as KJ spreads his arms wide and shows his body. He then brings the micropohone back to his lips.

Punk: You see this? I don’t have any weaknesses! I am a caged animal. I’m focused, my eyes on the prize. I’m a gladiator and this is my Coliseum. Yeah, I told you exactly where I’m going to be coming at you. That’s because I respect you. But you still won’t be able to stop me.

And you say I’m overconfident because I say Winner twice? It just goes together rhythmically with Chicken Dinner! It’s got nothing to do with being overconfident. But I am confident in my abilities. I’m confident that I can beat every single person on this roster. If I didn’t, then I wouldn’t even be here. If you don’t believe you’re the best, then you never will be. And I intend to be the best very soon.

The crowd pops for Punk again

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

The only thing that bothers me, Kyojin, is that you aren’t 100 percent. If I win, all the naysayers will say “Oh he only won because Kyojin was hurt.” If I lose, they’ll say “He couldn’t even beat Kyojin when he was hurt.” It’s a lose-lose situation for me. But I respect the hell outta you and if you were 100 percent I’m sure we would burn this building to the fuckin’ ground with our match.

The crowd pops again

There’s nobody in this company that I respect more than you, and it’s a shame that we meet before the final. But I’m going to beat you. I must beat you. I HAVE to beat you. You’ve already gotten what I want and that’s a World Championship. I won’t let anyone get in my way from me accomplishing my goal, even if it is the great Kyojin.

But let’s tear this fuckin’ house down and put on the match that these fans will talk about forever!

The crowd pops huge as KJ sticks his hand out for a handshake with Kyojin. Kyojin looks around as the crowd cheers him on, finally shaking hands with Punk as the crowd explodes. The two men exchange encouragements as the mutual respect of both men are on display.

(start at 6:32 end at 25:21)

Punk looks at the ref motioning for three, as the ref grabs the ropes and points to kyojin.

RR: That was a wicked snap back suplex from Punk. You cann tell he really wants this win.

MJ: Yeah, I think everyone on the roster wants to win this tournament, but I have to tell you, my money is on Kyojin to win the whole kit and kaboodle.

Punk has Kyojin back to his feet, as he whips him into the ropes. Kyojin bounces back, as KJ catches him with a spinning back kick. Punk runs into the ropes, bouncing back, and catches Kyojin with a hard swinging neckbreaker! Punk is back to his feet, as he looks at the corner,, and then at Kyojin. He turns, scaling to the top, as he stands tall, pointing to the sky. He dives off the top...Kyojin moves! Punk crashes and burns!

MJ: Ouch! That had to hurt!

RR: That's what Punk gets for showing off. If he really wants to be champ, he should have just went for the move and not the pizazz.

Kyojin is to his feet, as Punk is to his knees, holding his elbow. Kyojin goes for a massive roundhouse kick, but Punk ducks, and as Kyojin spins, KJ rolls him up! Punk stacks Kyojin up on his shoulders.

1....2....!

Kyojin kicks out! Both men get to their feet, as KJ pushes Kyojin back. Kyojin hits the ropes, and bounces back, and nails Punk with a huge running wheel kick! Punk is down, as Kyojin is back up, and running into the ropes. Kyojin springboards off the ropes, and nails 360 leg drop across the throat of Punk! Kyojin hooks the leg.

1....2...!

Punk is able to get his feet onto the ropes. The ref notices, and stops the count. Kyojin gets to his feet, as he lifts KJ to a standing position as well. Kyojin nails Punk with a huge kick to the ribs, as Punk holds onto the ropes. Kyojin takes a few steps back, and charges going for a clothesline. KJ counters, backdropping Kyojin over the top to the outside!

MJ: Oh wow! That had to hurt!

RR: Well no duh! He got sent to the outside! The padding on the arena floor sucks! Wait...what is KJ doing!?

MJ: NO! NO!

Punk runs into the opposite ropes, bouncing back, and dives over the top rope, going to take Kyojin out! Kyojin moves though, as Punk collides right into the announce table, falling, screaming, holding the same elbow from before! The ref climbs out of the ring, as Kyojin rolls back in, sitting, looking out, as the ref checks on KJ.

MJ: I think Punk might be seriously injured. Wait...what is he doing out here!?

The camera's turn from Punk and the ref, to the ring, as Mr Smyth is now in the ring, but Kyojin doesn't realize it. Smyth has a steel chair in hand, as Kyojin is to his feet. Kyojin turns, BAM! Smyth drops Kyojin hard, before throwing the chair out of the ring, and then rolling out, hiding behind the apron. The ref is back in the ring now, counting Punk, as Kyojin isn't moving.

1....2.....3....4....5.....6....7....Punk is back in the ring. He grabs Kyojin, lifting him slowly, as he looks at the ref asking what happened to him. The ref raises his hands, unsure, as Punk pushes Kyojin into the ropes. Kyo bounces back, and is nailed with a HUGE rolling elbow! Punk immediately covers!

1....2.....3!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, and advancing in the tournament, KJ Punk!

Punk is celebrating, as Smyth pops up above the apron, smiling.

MJ: One second! Hold on one second!

The camera's turn to Michael James who has a mic now.

MJ: Now I am still unsure of what happened with Smokey earlier, but I just received a text message that he wants read right at this moment. Due to earlier in the night, with Darius, AJ Dixon, and now KJ Punk advancing in the tournament, and with the Damian Eddings and Gaileo match ending in a draw, we are left with a conundrum as one of those two ere suppose to go on to the semi finals. With that in might, the three winners tonight will all advance to Thirst For Blood, where they will face each other in a triple threat match to name the first IWA World Champion!

The fans cheer big time at this relevation, as Punk just nods on grinning.

MJ: I've also just recieved a second text message. Kyojin, while your dreams of becoming IWA World Champion may have died due to interference from Mr Smyth, your dreams at gold have not. Earlier tonight we saw 6 man go at it, with 3 advancing to the fatal fourway match at Thirst For Blood to crown the first Endurance Champion, and next week, you will have the chance to fill that last slot. Next week, you will face a man in his debut match here in IWA, Scarfo! The winnner will get the final spot in the PPV. Also, Mr Smyth, if you decide to interfere, I will have no choice but to pull you from the PPV and be fired!

Mr Smyth is now on the ramp, in disbelief at these words from Smokey as the cameras fade to black and the IWA Logo flashes.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Filler #1: Keep an eye out! I'll be opening the spots for the EWN Fantasy League two days early! Ill be posting something later about it...so if you have teams made, be ready !

Blog Entries
    Filler #2: Promo of the week goes to Adonis/Pamich. It was a good promo!

Blog Entries
    Filler #3: The ICer of the week goes to Jackson Smith for his originality!

Blog Entries
    Filler #...i forget...the PPV should be up thurs!

Blog Entries
    bla bla bla...filler # whatever the next one is

Blog Entries
    Filler #100:...sometimes I hate fillers

Blog Entries
    The Show is next!