Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast

Smoke starts pouring up from the stage in front of the curtains, and then the crowd explodes with cheers when Darius emerges, his newly won TWE World Championship draped over his shoulder.

Darius: Alright, alright, alright, and ALRIGHT. First of all … All of you so called fans need to shut your damn mouths. You’re all nothing but two faced brown nosing jerks!

The crowd now explodes with boos towards Darius

Darius: That is exactly what I mean. Now, let’s get down to business, shall we? Smokey, I know you can hear me, so listen closely. The idea of a tournament for the IWA World Championship … Well, it’s pointless! Look who you have on the roster, you have the first ever TWE World Champion! You have me! Fuck the rest of the roster, damn it! I am the best this company has to offer, and if you even dare trying to put that championship on someone else, so help me god Smokey, I will make their career a living hell!

I am a six time ICW Insanity champion! I was run over, beaten half to death with sledgehammers and hospitalized on multiple occasions just to defend that title! And now I am the TWE World Champion! This tournament is a waste of time, the fans would rather see you hand me that championship and declare me the first ever IWA World Champion!!

The crowd explodes with boos and starts chanting “You suck!”

Darius: Shut your inbred mouths! I am the TWE Champion! I am the rightful holder of the IWA championship! If there is anyone in the back who thinks they can beat me, if there is anyone who thinks they deserve that championship more than I do! Please! Come on down so I can kick your fucking teeth down your throat to make an example out of your sorry ass! Let’s go, right now! Someone, please, get down …

Malcolm Cage’s music comes through the speakers as the crowd Jumps to there feet in excitement for Cage’s debut. Cage walks out with his JBW Warfare TV Championship.

Cage: Whoa now Darius. Let’s not go bragging about titles. You aren’t the only one around here carrying gold. You think just because your are some developmental champion that you deserve to be thrusted into the spot light here. You really do got some nerve. Why do you think Smokey would just put the title on you? You haven’t done anything yet to deserve that. You haven’t beaten anyone in the ring and you have embarrassed yourself in front of all of these fans. Heck you now have all these enemies, you think that they will let you leave here the IWA Champion?

The crowd starts to cheer in agreement as Cage gets closer to the ring.

Cage: Now look what you did Darius. You went and pissed the fans off. Not only that, but you also pissed me off. And I can tell you right now that I won’t let you leave with that title, and why is that? Because the IWA Championship is going with me.

The crowd starts to cheer for Cage.

Darius: Shut the fuck up you worthless meat bags, no one gives a shit about your opinions, and you ...

Darius points to Cage

Darius: Who the hell are you? Do you think your championship is legit? For the love of god, that company has maybe one show per year, that title doesn't mean shit. My title is prestigious, however, and as long as I am the champion, it will stay that way. And you ask what I have done? Well, did you main event Glory Days? Nope. Are you a WORLD champion? Nope. I am! Let me tell'ya something, kid ... You're a nobody. Just like all of these inbred hicks.

The crowd explodes with boos at Darius

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Darius: Shut your god damn mouths. I AM THE TWE CHAMPION. I am the rightful IWA Champion! There are no other world champions on the roster, just me! I am the rightful ...

Cage: The world champion of what Darius? The world champion of EWNCW's butt sweat league? You can get uptight all you want about being the only world champion on the roster, but that doesn't mean shit here.

The crowd cheers as Darius looks at his title.

Cage: These titles we have mean nothing in IWA, because as far as Smokey is concerned, everyone is on level playing field. It doesn't matter what we won in other companies and it doesn't matter who we have beaten before. The only thing that matters in IWA is what happens in IWA. I may not have “Main Evented” at Glory Days, and I may have never been a world champion, but I have a hell of a lot more experience than you do. You calling me a kid, I was doing this before you even thought about Efedding. It doesn't matter how many title you have or how many times you have main evented.

What you need to do is stop worrying about Smokey giving you the title and earn it. Because if you can't beat me, then you don't deserve to be champion. And if you don't beat me, then you will never be Champion, not here in IWA. Because when I beat you tonight, I'm going to beat the next guy, and the next guy until I become IWA Champion.

Darius laughs, cutting Cage off.

Darius: You think you can beat me?! You are nothing! You have accomplished nothing! It may not mean anything to Smokey, but it does for your credibility! No one will take you seriously, you waste of space. I am champion material, I am the world champion! Let me tell you a little secret...

Darius grabs Cage's arm and pulls him close, getting right into his face.

Darius: I have been known to... Snap. Too many people have pushed me too far... Too many times, you see. People think... I'm a little crazy, now... But hell, who gives a shit about what the people think, right?

The crowd boos and starts chanting "Shut the fuck up!", then Darius pushes Cage away

Darius: See what I mean? They don't love you... They love that you get hurt, everyone loves pain and suffering! That's life... Heh heh heh... Pain and suffering is entertainment now a days, kid. You've gotta get used to it! Soon enough, people will want weapons like knives and bats... And they'll want murder... People want...

Cage: Whoa now killer, slow down. This ain’t American Horror Story. This is Insane Wrestling Association. You think you’re the first crazy person I have had to deal with in my professional career? If i had a dollar for every time I was threatened by a psycho before a match, I would probably be set for life. I have dealt with guys worth ten of you and still came out on top. Do you think you are any different than those lunatics?

Make no mistake, you are indeed crazy and you are a champion. You have made your point. But that doesn’t change what the outcome will be tonight. You will lose tonight, and you will find yourself on a long list of psychos that have been beaten in the ring by yours truly.

The crowd cheers as Cage steps closer to Darius.

I may not be a world champion, but you are no better than me. You don’t know what I’ve done and what I’ve gone through. I have been through too much to let you run rampant in IWA. I may not win the IWA Championship, but I can sure as hell make it so that you won’t be it either. You better hope that when you do “snap” that you can bring it. Because you, Darius, have been in this ring for too damn long, and it’s about time for me, and all the fans in attendance, to kick your ass out of here.

Darius cocks his head to the side with a grin on his face

Darius: I've been around ... For too long? Check the history books, kiddo ... I have only been around since May, and in that short amount of time ... Look what I have accomplished. I am the fasting rising star in e-fed history! I am going to steal a line that a lot of wannabes in the WWE, EWNCW, JBW, TWE, and here in the IWA like to use ...

Darius backs up and clears his throat

Darius: I ... Am ... *screams* THE BEST! IN! THE! WOOOORLD!!!

The crowd explodes with boos and chants different insults to Darius as he extends his arms out into a cross and laughs psychotically and then brings his arms back down

Darius: Do you see?! You're all jealous!! Hahahaha! I am better than all of you!!

Darius jumps out of the ring and starts walking along the barricade, pointing to each fan he passes

Darius: I'm better than you, you, you, you, definitely you fatso, and you too granny!

Darius slides back into the ring and lays on his back for a second

Darius: Oh boy ... Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Darius jumps back to his feet and gets in Cage's face

Darius: I'm ready to fight ... Are you?! I'm ready to fight! Lets go bitch boy!

Darius throws his microphone down and slaps Cage's from his hands.
    Last edited by Vandarius; 10-07-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Darius vs. Malcolm Cage
    (Darius/Edge vs. Cage/Benjamin; End 7:20)
    NOTE: Watch it from the beginning, but instead of the cheap shot happening on the ramp, imagine it happening in the ring

Darius lands on his back hard, and he rolls over onto his hands and knees, crawling towards the ropes, but Cage bounces off of the ropes and hits a low drop kick right to Darius's head! Cage gets to his feet and pounds his chest as the fans cheer loudly for him. Cage makes his way over to Darius again and stomps onto his right knee, trying to take Darius's movement ability away from him. Cage grabs Darius's right leg, and locks in a half Boston crab! Darius is seething and the ref goes to ask him if he wants to quit, but Darius kicks his leg back and flips Cage over onto his back!

Darius gets to his feet and favors his right leg, and hobbles over to Cage and kicks him in the stomach with his left foot. Darius drops to one knee, and starts throwing punches down onto Cage's head hard, and then he wraps his hands around Cage's throat and starts choking him! The ref tries pulling Darius away but he can't, so the ref starts the count!

One! Two! Three! Four!

Darius lets go and tells the ref to shut the hell up. Darius reaches down to grab Cage, but Cage jumps up quickly and grabs Darius, nailing him with a huge T-Bone Suplex! Cage goes for the cover!

One! Two! Foot on the ropes!

The ref breaks the hold, telling Cage that Darius had his foot on the rope. Cage stands and paces around the ring a bit, facing the opposite direction of Darius. Cage turns around and ...

SPEAR!

Darius spears Cage out of nowhere, dropping him hard! Darius is running his fingers through his hair with a psychotic look in his eyes. Darius gets to his feet, and stands Cage up, and lifts him into an inversed fireman’s carry and nails the Fuck You, Bitch (Psycho Driver)! Cage rolls around the ring, favoring his neck, and Darius backs himself into a corner. Cage gets onto his hands and knees, and Darius charges him, punting him right in the head! Darius goes for the cover!

One! Two! THREE!

Mike Ripple: Here is your winner, and the next man to move on in the tournament ... DARIUS!

House: Someone needs to get Cage help!! His neck could be broken!! Medic!!

Cruz: Shut up you big baby!! My man Darius is moving on up! Hell yeah!!

Commercial Break
    Last edited by Vandarius; 10-07-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

KJ Punk comes out wearing red tights with a navy and gold Punisher skull on the back. He stands at the top of the ramp and surveys the IWA crowd before raising his arms in the air as pyro goes off behind him. He comes down and gets into the ring and is handed a microphone. He goes into a turnbuckle and leans against it.

Punk: Man, it feels good to be here in IWA!!!

The crowd pops at the cheap plug

I’m glad I was given this opportunity by Smokey to be a part of the IWA and that he has enough faith in my abilities to put me in the tournament to crown the first IWA World Heavyweight Champion. I’ve never won a World Championship and I’ve only held two championships in my career, so being given this opportunity is a huge step for me. I won’t let this opportunity slip by me easily either. I’m going to put everything I have into this tournament and that means bad news for everyone who is unfortunate enough to face me.

Now, tonight my opponent is Chris Diamond. We were both on Redemption towards the end of HWA, but our paths never crossed. But I know how good of a competitor he is. I know he’s going to push me to the limit and that’s just what I need this early in the tournament. I won’t take him lightly nor will I take anyone in this tournament lightly. But, I am going to win because I have to win. I have to have gold around my waist because it’s been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since I’ve had it. I’m straight-edge so that means I’m drug and alcohol free, but my only addiction is championship gold. And I’m jonesing for a fix right now. So after this match, I’m going to stand right in the center of this ring and my fans will scream.

WINNER WINNER!!!!

Diamond arrives out to boos from the crowd, but it isnt huge heat for the relatively new boy of EWN. He makes his way to the ring, shaking his head and gets on the mic in the ring

Chris Diamond: Ladies and Gentlemen, feast your poor, ignorant eyes on greatness!! I, your Prodigy, Chris Diamond have arrived here in IWA with a mission. Now, some people have named me a curse. I mean, look at facts. I signed with HWA, and weeks later, it got closed down. Then I signed with IWC. Hell, I didn't even get to compete there before it closed down! I mean, the only fed that has failed to recognize true greatness *points to himself* is going strong, TWE. Well, I am here to prove the naysayers wrong, to put the doubting Thomas' to rest! I am here to claim what is rightfully mine, the IWA World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd boo as he turns to KJ

Chris Diamond: And this is what they put in front of me. Another sure sign of disrespect from these money sucking, corporate jackasses in the back. A no good PUNK, who shows no self respect by sucking up to each and every one of you! Congratulations, you're straight edge. Guess what? So am I! But you don't see me parading around, shouting about it, because its not even in the Top 5 most impressive things about me. Its sad you have to shout about that, every day of every year KJ. And for another thing, I am more hungry than you can imagine. I have never won a World Title, and I plan on righting that wrong, tonight beginning with you. These fans will be shouting WINNER! WINNER! But they'll be shouting it about me!

Diamond smirks and waits for KJ to respond

Punk: You see, that's where you're wrong Diamond. These fans won't ever shout anything for you. All you can garner is X-pac heat. They're completely apathetic to you. They just simply don't care anything about you! But I'm here to excite these people. Whether it's through wrestling, promo, hell I'll come down here and be the best damn commentator if I have to! It doesn't matter because I'm here to please these fans!

The crowd pops

Punk: Are you bragging about every company shutting down that you've joined? They shut down because they've gotten to such low standards that they would let anyone join! You haven't won a championship because, frankly, you aren't that good. But I have and I am. And there's nothing and nobody that will stand in my way of winning another one.

Diamond tries to laugh off Punk's insults, but cant deny a flash of anger from appearing on his face

Diamond: You are a typical little Yes man, aren't you, KJ? You do what they *points to the back* tell you to. You run me down, you try to knock my confidence, for some cheap pops from a bunch of deluded, pathetic fans, who don't know the first thing about true wrestling skill! Clearly, you are in the same boat, if you believe I am not that good. Unfortunately KJ, you are under control. You believe all your own hype. Thats another difference between me and you. You say you are here to 'please' the fans. If you're not in it for yourself, then there is the door, get the hell outta here pal! I know I will be the inaugural IWA Champ, and I know I will beat your ass on the way there. And these fans, I know will be begging me, demanding I lose tonight. Well, what I say to them, my little motto. Fuck you, I wont do hat you tell me! Hahahaha!!!

Diamond grins and flips off KJ and the crowd, and gets ready for the match.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Punk/Ohno vs. Diamond/Rollins
    (Start at 3:20, End at 16:05)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtR3yPpHyY

Diamond covers Punk after a huge super kick!

One!

Two!

NO!

Punk kicks out at the last second and Diamond starts punching the mat. Diamond stands up and grabs Punk by the hair and stands him to his feet, and goes for a Diamond in the Rough (RKO), but Punk pushes Diamond away and then kicks Diamond in the cut and then drops him with a DDT! Punk covers Diamond!

One!

Two!

Th ... NO!

Diamond gets the shoulder up! Punk gets back to his feet quickly and scales one of the turnbuckles, then dives off and nails a huge elbow drop onto Diamonds chest, and then Punk locks in the (Dis)comfort (Anaconda Vice)! Diamond is struggling and is just an inch away from the bottom rope with his boot, but Punk starts dragging him to the center of the ring and applies more pressure to the hold! Diamond gets a second wind and throws his weight forward and is able to grab the middle rope with his hand! Punk applies more pressure and the ref begins to count!

One! Two! Three! Four!

Punk releases Diamond and gets to his feet, catching his breath. Diamond slowly gets to his feet, and Punk reaches over to pull Diamond over ...

Diamond in the Rough (RKO)!!

Diamond goes for the cover!!

One! Two! THREE ... NO!! Punk's foot is on the rope!!

Diamond gets off of Punk and argues with the ref, but the ref tells Diamond that Punk's foot was on the bottom rope! Diamond turns around to pick Punk up ...

ROLLING ELBOW!! Punk nails Diamond in the temple with his elbow, and knocks Diamond out cold!! Punk goes for the cover!

One!

Two!

THREE!!

Mike Ripple: Heres your winner ... K! J! PUUUUNK!!

The crowd explodes with cheers as Punk stands and poses for the crowd!

Smokey comes out once again and stands on the ramp

Smokey: First of all, congratulations, Punk! Go celebrate your win, kid! You've earned it! Alright, so now you all know who is advancing to next weeks matches for the IWA Tournament ...

Kyojin, Israel Pamich, Malcom Adonis, AJ Dixon, Damian Eddings, Damaged Goods, Darius, and now KJ Punk!

The crowd has a mixed reaction to all of the names

Now ... Ladies and gentlemen, earlier tonight I said I had a huge announcement that would shock the IWA Universe ... Well, that announcement happens now! Not too long ago, ICW had a payperview called Glory Days ... And there was a Money in the Bank ladder match.

We have two titles here in the IWA, the Endurance championship, and the IWA World Heavyweight Championship ... And at Glory Days, two men won two separate briefcases ... Shaz holds the ICW Championship briefcase, and Jackson Smith holds the ICW Psychotic Championship briefcase ... Well, here is the big news ...

Smokey pauses as the crowd has a mixed reaction

Smokey: Those briefcases are now eligible for cash ins here on IWA Chaos! Shaz's ICW Championship briefcase is now the IWA Championship briefcase, which means he can cash in on the IWA Champion whenever he pleases within the next year ... And Jackson Smith now holds the IWA Endurance Championship briefcase, which means he can cash in on the IWA Endurance champion whenever he pleases with in the next year ... And here are those two men now!

Shaz and Smith emerge from the curtains and stand on each side of Smokey and hold the briefcases high above their heads

Smokey: Thank you for joining us tonight, and tune in next week for more tournament match ups and amazing IWA talent!

The cameras cut to the ring where KJ Punk is leaning against the ropes staring down Shaz, and then the IWA logo flashes across the screen as it fades to black.
    Last edited by Vandarius; 10-07-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #1: I bet you all thought the show was being posted ... Sorry, not yet ;D

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #2: The Walking Dead fans ... MARATHON IS ON RIGHT NOW. WOO HOO.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Filler #3: Awesome show for you guys today!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Filler #2: The Walking Dead fans ... MARATHON IS ON RIGHT NOW. WOO HOO.
    Filler #4, and that means the new season of TWD is on tomorrow

Filler #4: Well ... Uhm ... Wheres the creme filling?

EDIT: This is 5 since a wild Bear appeared.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: