Hybrid View

Who do you want to come up from NXT and what story lines would you give them?

So the name says it all

sorry if there is already a thread on this

I have no idea for a storyline featuring him but Seth Rollins I would like to see get called up pretty soon. He has superior wrestling skills. Mic skills need some work, but other then that this guy is gold!

First, if you're not going to give any sort of input into your own thread, than why should anyone else?

The wrestler I would pick would be Seth Rollins. I would have him come up and begin a storyline with CM Punk in which their pasts in ROH is covered, Punk could be the heel, saying that everyone compares them and says that Rollins is the next Punk. Basically the storyline would be Punk trying to prove that Rollins is no where near as talented as he is, and Rollins trying to get out of the shadow of Punk.
    Profile Retired

The Ascension, Paige and Kassius. I'm pretty sure the majority of the forum agrees too. :3

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The Ascension, Paige and Kassius. I'm pretty sure the majority of the forum agrees too. :3
    The Ascension should come up and dominate the Tag Teams. Show them how a real team works. Same with Paige
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The Ascension should come up and dominate the Tag Teams. Show them how a real team works. Same with Paige
    Yeah, they are arguably the best team they have and they're on NXT. Now that is saying something. Bring them up to the big show, obliterate the tag division with the Usos.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Yeah, they are arguably the best team they have and they're on NXT. Now that is saying something. Bring them up to the big show, obliterate the tag division with the Usos.
    There are quite a few good teams in WWE now.

The Ascension

The Usos

Gabirel & Kidd

PTP are getting there

Mysterio & Sin Cara can work well together
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Raquel Diaz!