The Next RR winner will be from NXT

I'm talking about all of NXT from season 1 to now but I seriously think WWE needs make this happen. Any of them could break out from Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan to one the members of shield to whoever may Debut in the next couple of weeks? My Choice would be personally would be Wade Barrett or believe it or not Heath Slater both of them should be at the top next year.
    Thoughts or as my 1SG would say: Any Bitches Gripes or Complaints?

Blog Entries
    Wait, you think Heath Slater has a legit shot at winning the Rumble? Get real man!
    Bryan and Barrett are fair calls, although I don't think either will win. But suggesting that Slater has a chance is just absurd!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Wait, you think Heath Slater has a legit shot at winning the Rumble? Get real man!
    Bryan and Barrett are fair calls, although I don't think either will win. But suggesting that Slater has a chance is just absurd!
    Agreed.

And now moving on, I'd say, Ziggler could win it. Yes, he has the MitB contract, but it could be played as a contingency plan storyline. He can headline WM without having to use the MitB contract. Yes, it is an unrealistic pick, but it would make for an interesting RR to WM storyline.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I doubt it. Bryan's with Kane, Barrett's not finished with Kofi and Slater...is just Slater.

I definitely don't see Slater winning it! I do think Barrett might finish up with Kingston at RR and then enter the RR and win.