Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mr mcmahon

Blog Entries
    As long as Vince fires AJ as GM, all will be well. Bringing back Big Johnny would be even better, but seems a little doubtful at the moment.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    As long as Vince fires AJ as GM, all will be well. Bringing back Big Johnny would be even better, but seems a little doubtful at the moment.
    I actually don't mind aj as the gm... give more time away for big johnny and maybe when he comes back they will have better, and more creative storylines for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Vince is going to say "I now own Impact Wrestling!"
    I would laugh so hard if this happens... that would be a quality announcement
    #TeamGeeky

Normal Member

Vince Mcmahon returning

I didn't watch raw last week due to the multiple bad ratings received from people, and also because I was studying haha

But I was browsing through twitter quite recently, and there was a tweet stating that VKM had a "state of WWE" announcement which he would be delivering on RAW. My initial thought was 'hmm, this must be to do with the 2.9 rating that WWE suffered, aka the lowest rating since 15 years ago". Then my mind ran back to what exactly happened 15 years ago Lets just say 15 years ago, 1997, was the beginning of the Attitude era. Now hear me out here, I know its not the start of another attitude era for multiple reasons that I will not delve into; however, doesn't it seem very likely that this 2. something rating is almost a kick up the butt for things to change around here?

I have been watching wwe for around 10-11 years now, and I have watched numerous videos, collected multiple dvds, and done my research whenever and wherever I possibly could, so I could say I have an extensive WWE/WWF knowledge. It is evident to me, and of course most of you fans out there that there have been a multitude of changes in the WWE over the years, and we know them as different "eras". I don't know why but I have this hunch that something might be changing sometime soon in the WWE, like not in the same way as maybe the change into the attitude era, but something more current, and more built around this whole idea of a PG Rating.

Though I feel the WWE is currently orientated around the fact that John Cena is the guy, and that most of their merchandise, and ticket sales are when he is currently on the show; though I do feel that VKM addressing the WWE, may include something changing that. Like maybe it could be the birth of a new era [as mentioned previously] allowing more talent to [As Zack Ryder said in some of his videos] "Reach for the Brass Ring" and even grab and hold this ring.

But this is me speaking in hypothetical of course, and I just hope something good will come from this return.

[Sorry, I realise I should always do a search to see if a current thread may include the same thoughts as mine or be a topic which my thoughts should be a part of. I just wanted to get my opinion of the matter out there]

However, what do you guys think will happen this upcoming Monday Night Raw?

North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger
    VKM will strut out to the ring say some shit that will pods off cm punk and punk will come out and demand respect from vince. Then, cena will come out and get in 0unk's face. Aj will then make a ppv match with Punk and Cena again... Sound right?

I am Jack's Smirking Revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CM_Jericho View Post
    VKM will strut out to the ring say some shit that will pods off cm punk and punk will come out and demand respect from vince. Then, cena will come out and get in 0unk's face. Aj will then make a ppv match with Punk and Cena again... Sound right?
    more like....VKM will strut out to the ring say some shit that will piss off cm punk and punk will come out and demand respect from vince. Then, cena will come out and get in Punk's face. Aj will then make a ppv match with Punk and Cena again and maybe this week or the weeks coming She or Booker will be removed as GM and Flair will come out. No matter the PPV. CENA will always be in the Main Event.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

What I would like:
    Vince returns and announces Punk's new opponent for Hell In A Cell...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXakXogkfME

What will probably happen:
    Vince says stuff, Punk comes out, demands respect and Cena comes out to fight Punk.
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

I don't think it's going to be anything overly special, unless they really want to get into taking some chances again which I'd like. They had less than a week to prepare for this.

Blog Entries
    Vince will probably fire AJ as GM or some sort. I really can't see it being anything big to be honest. I just hope that Raw will deliver even if they get another low rating (It's expected with the Orioles playing against the Yankees).
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisiswrestling View Post
    What I would like:
    Vince returns and announces Punk's new opponent for Hell In A Cell...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXakXogkfME

What will probably happen:
    Vince says stuff, Punk comes out, demands respect and Cena comes out to fight Punk.
    You want to see Goldberg? Really?
    To each their own I suppose!

It'll probably be something predictable, but I hope that WWE pull something out of the bag to get us on the edge of our seats again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Vince McMahon should fire AJ and hire either Paul Heyman, William Regal, or Mick Foley as GM