Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mr mcmahon

mr mcmahon

As we know Vince mcmahon will returne to monday night Raw this week to make a statment and adress the wwe univirse ....... in my opinion it should be a huge statment beacuse the ratings are getting from low to lower

Blog Entries
    Hopefully we'll get another CM Punk and Vince Mcmahon encounter. Their previous ones were gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Hopefully we'll get another CM Punk and Vince Mcmahon encounter. Their previous ones were gold.
    I hope so as that would be awesome. I miss seeing Vince on Raw/Smackdown.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I hope so as that would be awesome. I miss seeing Vince on Raw/Smackdown.
    I'm quite sure, Vince will be there with some sort of big announcement to, "Shake the WWE at it's VERY FOUNDATION". And that announcement will probably something along the lines of Mick Foley being special ref for Punk/Cena or Punk/Ryback. The live fans will scream their heads off, but in all honesty, the announcement will have people switching over to Bones, The Voice, Monday Night Football, or now...MLB Playoffs. I see an even lower rating this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I'd really like to see this too. Punks been dropping more Stone Cold references in the past few months than ever before. I'm not saying we'll see the Bionic Redneck (hilarious nickname), but it would be really fun to hear McMahon tell Punk - "You're not 1/10 the man Stone Cold Steve Austin is. Keep his name out of your damn mouth." I mean, if anyone on the planet knows the hell Austin raised, it's the Chairman, Vinny Mac. Punk trying to 'one-up' Austin for 'respect' could lead to a plethora of entertaining scenarios.

Quick side note: I hope Punk addresses his lack of main events for the past 10 months as WWE champion. That's a good plot point they don't highlight enough, in my humble opinion.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Whoever is in charge of the booking and creative team needs to checked and nobody cares about g rated wrestling.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Whoever is in charge of the booking and creative team needs to checked and nobody cares about g rated wrestling.
    The TV14 stuff isn't coming back anytime soon. So you can all just forget about it. With Linda's campaign going on and WWE trying to be more family friendly it's just not happening. Attitude Era days are long, long gone and won't be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    The TV14 stuff isn't coming back anytime soon. So you can all just forget about it. With Linda's campaign going on and WWE trying to be more family friendly it's just not happening. Attitude Era days are long, long gone and won't be coming back.
    It brings a tear everytime i read it!! Anyway they could never recapture the magic that was that era even if they tried.

Vince is going to say "I now own Impact Wrestling!"

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    When the chips are down, you always bring back a McMahon!
    Can't wait to see what Vince has in store, but whatever it is, I hope it's something that'll get me excited and watching again!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!