Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

When Christian returns, who would you like to see him feud with?

With Christian being off WWE TV for a while, the question I have is, what would you like to see Christian feud with in your opinion? Do you want to see him put over a fresh challenger, go after a mid-card title, get a main event push etc.

For me personally, I would like to see Christian feud with Wade Barrett when he returns. Wade Barrett needs a credible challenger at the moment and him being booked in a solid program with a credible vet like Christian would help him out a lot. The promos and in-ring stuff will also be pretty solid too. I know it's wishful thinking but I would love to see a CM Punk vs Christian match for the WWE title. It can happen on Raw, a B level PPV, or Main Event. Doesn't really matter to me as I want to see them face off in a WWE title defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I wouldn't mind seeing Christian rejoin the tag team division mentoring a young guy who could use a rub. Maybe someone like A-Rye, Micheal McGuilicutty, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, or Trent Barretta. I think it's time Christian starts putting guys over and giving them the rub.

Christian Vs Dolph Ziggler would be nice.

christian could help out the tag division, hes a veteran in those respects and as someone else said help someone in the process like alex riley

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I woul like to see Christian get one more World Title push, he doesn't have to win it, just a feud for it. Personally as heel vs Sheamus or as a face vs Ziggler after he cashes in.

Before or after that a program with Barrett would be good for Barrett's career and it would give Wade something to do.

I think a CM Punk vs Christian feud would be pretty sweet too, maybe at TLC if the Foley vs Punk match doesn't happen.

After all that I think a tag team with a young talented superstar would be a great idea as long as it's a superstar the WWE really sees something in.

Blog Entries
    christian vs the miz makes a lot of sense... they are both roughly the same size and it could push both of them back into the main event scene if booked right IMO.
    #BeJelly

Cena and Ryback

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Cena and Ryback
    so do you want christian to be a heel when he gets back?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Christian starts putting guys over and giving them the rub.

Christian should START putting guys over?!?!? Thats all Christians been used for since his return from TNA.

I think a great idea is for Christian to join a stable with Wade Barret. Wade Barrett is perhaps in a match with a crowd favorite, (Ryder, Santino, A-Ry) and he wins. After the match Wade continues to beat down his opponent viciously with his punches, and Christian makes his return then and there, only to trick the crowd and join Wade Barrett in the beat down of the crowd favorite. In the end, they smile and shake hands. And the WWE universe witnesses the beginning of a new stable in Wade Barrett & Christian. The only question is, how many more people should be added to the stable? Feedback.