Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

CM Punk: What moments/matches would you like to see him be apart of?

WWE.com has an article where they count down CM Punk's top 15 greatest accomplishments in the WWE. CM Punk has achieved a lot in the WWE for somebody who the WWE didn't have any faith in from the beginning. Hes the top guy along with John Cena and Randy Orton and has proven to be a top merchandise seller.

CM Punk has had his fair share of amazing matches in his run in the WWE. Hes had incredible matches with John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, and Jeff Hardy. Hes one of the best technical wrestlers in the wrestling business and will put on more amazing matches like his upcoming Hell in a Cell match with John Cena.

The question I have for you all is, what are some moments and feuds you would like to see CM Punk involved in? It can be anybody from the WWE current roster to the NXT roster.

I would love to see CM Punk have his moment by closing the show at Wrestlemania. He has never closed a Wrestlemania show before and it would be cool for him to do so as the WWE champion of course.

The feuds I would love to see CM Punk involved in would have to be Christian for the WWE championship. From NXT, I would like to see CM Punk vs Bray Wyatt. That match would be awesome to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose I got to see the match they had in an FCW aka NXT event last October and it was magical. Both guys worked extremely well together are seem to have a good chemistry together not only on the ring but talking on the mic back and forth.

Blog Entries
    cm punk should get in a feud with sheamus... it sounds silly at first, but if you think about it what better way could you push these guys than to push them against each other.. more than just a champ vs champ match.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    cm punk should get in a feud with sheamus... it sounds silly at first, but if you think about it what better way could you push these guys than to push them against each other.. more than just a champ vs champ match.
    not silly at all, it would be a refreshing break from Punk/Cena. feud like this has a ton of potential.

After Wrestlemania, as a Tag Team
    CM Punk & Brock Lesnar (w/Paul Heyman)

Punk v Angle would of been great to see but on the WWE roster... Barrett probably.

Blog Entries
    I wanna see Punk vs Tyson Kidd. Punk vs Cody Rhodes. And Punk vs Austin.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I wanna see Punk vs Tyson Kidd. Punk vs Cody Rhodes. And Punk vs Austin.
    those matches would be legendary if they could give kidd a great push to the main event scene IMO.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    CM Punk vs Dean Ambrose I got to see the match they had in an FCW aka NXT event last October and it was magical. Both guys worked extremely well together are seem to have a good chemistry together not only on the ring but talking on the mic back and forth.
    Its on youtube as well thats were i saw it and yeah that was a fantastic match.

But in all seriousness his break out moment was beating JC and walking out the wwe champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Its on youtube as well thats were i saw it and yeah that was a fantastic match.

But in all seriousness his break out moment was beating JC and walking out the wwe champion.
    Yes, I seen it on YouTube as well as experiencing it live...good stuff also got to meet CM Punk that night. Good stuff! And yes beating Cena has been his breakout moment just because it's Cena. The two actually do good together, I just prefer to see something new with Punk and Cena after this current feud is over. Someone mentioned Punk/Sheamus that would indeed be great and refreshing. Cena not sure who you can throw him in there with right now, maybe Ziggler.