Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

James Storm vs Bobby Roode: The match I'm looking forward to the most at BFG

There are some pretty good matches on the Bound For Glory card so far but James Storm vs Bobby Roode in a Street Fight is the main match I'm psyched for at TNA's biggest PPV of the year. I honestly think this match will possibly be a MOTY candidate and will most definitely top their cage match at Lockdown. Factoring in the promos and how well these guys work with one another in-ring wise, their feud has been something special. Their feud has benefited one another with Bobby Roode being one of the best heels in TNA today and being the longest reigning TNA World champion in TNA history. Not to mention James Storm finally getting his chance in the main event scene and winning the TNA World title. Knowing that they'll deliver, it's the main reason why I may consider ordering this PPV. Don't get me wrong, Jeff Hardy vs A Double is another promising match but my interest is mainly in James Storm and Bobby Roode's feud right now.

I also think King Mo being the special referee is pretty cool and I have no problems with it.

What are your thoughts on this feud? Do you think it will live up to it's expectations or are you honestly uninterested in their upcoming match?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post

There are some pretty good matches on the Bound For Glory card so far but James Storm vs Bobby Roode in a Street Fight is the main match I'm psyched for at TNA's biggest PPV of the year. I honestly think this match will possibly be a MOTY candidate and will most definitely top their cage match at Lockdown. Factoring in the promos and how well these guys work with one another in-ring wise, their feud has been something special. Their feud has benefited one another with Bobby Roode being one of the best heels in TNA today and being the longest reigning TNA World champion in TNA history. Not to mention James Storm finally getting his chance in the main event scene and winning the TNA World title. Knowing that they'll deliver, it's the main reason why I may consider ordering this PPV. Don't get me wrong, Jeff Hardy vs A Double is another promising match but my interest is mainly in James Storm and Bobby Roode's feud right now.

I also think King Mo being the special referee is pretty cool and I have no problems with it.

What are your thoughts on this feud? Do you think it will live up to it's expectations or are you honestly uninterested in their upcoming match?
    This match will be violent.. I've been looking forward to a rematch since Lockdown and there match is going to tear the roof down (it most likely actually tear the house down.) James Storm needs to win this match though.

I am glad that TNA are doing long story lines! Roode and Storm will be huge! They added King Mo for extra star power, but the die hards of TNA don't need it. I hope that this doesn't end at BFG.

Blog Entries
    Finally, someone who agrees with me.

A-Dub vs Hardy is gonna be great, but the match doesn't have something that this match has. This match is gonna be great. And like Merce Maddux said, I seriously hope this doesn't end at BFG.

I think the tag match might steal the show

Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    Its a dark horse alright.

I think its safe to say its looking like a good ppv.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    You're probably right. That tag match will be another amazing match but Storm vs Roode will probably top it. It's hard to say what will be the match of the night with how solid the BFG card is.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I too am glad they are doing some long storylines HOWEVER - how long have Styles and Daniels been feuding for now? Waaaay too long. Put it to bed.

Blog Entries
    I am glad that TNA are doing long story lines! Roode and Storm will be huge! They added King Mo for extra star power, but the die hards of TNA don't need it. I hope that this doesn't end at BFG.
    True, die hard fans do not need any other attraction...Storm n Roode are so over among its hardcore fans....

Joe vs Magnus for me.....don't know if that is sad or not? My choices are limited. Sting and ??? vs nobodys, Roode vs Storm #5, Daniels vs AJ #1 milion, or a main event I really didn't want to see between Jeff and Aries. More as time as went by w/Aries as champion, I no longer believe he is as good as some claim him to be. I was however, glad he beat Roode for the title. I don't believe he is a main event talent o because he seems so out of place at times with his promos which isn't that good if you ask me. Watching him battle Aces and 8s was funny as hell.