Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    The start of the storyline was a little strange.
    Pritchard said NO and Tazz did too, while Al said Yes.
    Joey then went after Tazz, who was never gonna get in the ring and wrestle again.
    Six months later Joey and Al are going at it.
    Shouldn't they have had Al say No? after all he was the only one of the three who could wrestle, and Tazz say Yes?

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    being a former PWG World Champion means a lot.
    Legit laughed out loud.

    But let's hope for the best. I wonder how Snow's body is doing these days.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Legit laughed out loud.

    But let's hope for the best. I wonder how Snow's body is doing these days.
    Let's just hope he's been doing better than Billy Kidman.


  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Legit laughed out loud.

    But let's hope for the best. I wonder how Snow's body is doing these days.
    To be fair I go to the show ever month and I've seen Chris hero, A.J Styles, and Bryan Danielson win the PWG world championship so its a very prestigious title in my eyes.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvine View Post
    The start of the storyline was a little strange.
    Pritchard said NO and Tazz did too, while Al said Yes.
    Joey then went after Tazz, who was never gonna get in the ring and wrestle again.
    Six months later Joey and Al are going at it.
    Shouldn't they have had Al say No? after all he was the only one of the three who could wrestle, and Tazz say Yes?
    That bothered me too.

    Someone told me it was because Al Snow basically told him he was acting like a dick and kicked him out, or something.

    That and the time between building it up, seemed to be very spacious. It seemed to die down, then pop back up, for a segment, then vanish - killing my interest in it, overall.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    To be fair I go to the show ever month and I've seen Chris hero, A.J Styles, and Bryan Danielson win the PWG world championship so its a very prestigious title in my eyes.
    Good point, as I see the IWC Super Indy Title as a "somewhat" prestigious title having been held by AJ Styles, Johnny Gargano, Chris Sabin, Low-Ki... But that doesn't mean everyone thinks of it that way. But if it means something to you, and you see something in the rising stock of Joey Ryan then buy into it fully; I do. But that doesn't mean that all people see that the same way when it comes to PWG. I think they do well with their shows, but I can't say that I would put the term "prestige" with the title, regardless of how much I like the promotion.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good point, as I see the IWC Super Indy Title as a "somewhat" prestigious title having been held by AJ Styles, Johnny Gargano, Chris Sabin, Low-Ki... But that doesn't mean everyone thinks of it that way. But if it means something to you, and you see something in the rising stock of Joey Ryan then buy into it fully; I do. But that doesn't mean that all people see that the same way when it comes to PWG. I think they do well with their shows, but I can't say that I would put the term "prestige" with the title, regardless of how much I like the promotion.
    True, I just thought the PWG title means something haha

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvine View Post
    The start of the storyline was a little strange.
    Pritchard said NO and Tazz did too, while Al said Yes.
    Joey then went after Tazz, who was never gonna get in the ring and wrestle again.
    Six months later Joey and Al are going at it.
    Shouldn't they have had Al say No? after all he was the only one of the three who could wrestle, and Tazz say Yes?
    The storyline is based on the fact that Al Snow WAS the one who said yes, and when Joey Ryan kept turning up and verbally attacking Tazz, Al Snow gets angry and wants to teach the little kid some respect, Snow says "I said YES to you and know you come here and act like a jerk, well I have had enough of it" (paraphrasing here). Perhaps Tazz was toying with the idea of a ring return or perhaps this storyline wasn't planned from the begining, but either way the reasoning is sound to me, whether you have it at your BIGGEST PPV of the year or not is another question.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    The storyline is based on the fact that Al Snow WAS the one who said yes, and when Joey Ryan kept turning up and verbally attacking Tazz, Al Snow gets angry and wants to teach the little kid some respect, Snow says "I said YES to you and know you come here and act like a jerk, well I have had enough of it" (paraphrasing here). Perhaps Tazz was toying with the idea of a ring return or perhaps this storyline wasn't planned from the begining, but either way the reasoning is sound to me, whether you have it at your BIGGEST PPV of the year or not is another question.
    Yea got to admit it sounds like a match for Genesis or something.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yea got to admit it sounds like a match for Genesis or something.
    Agreed, perhaps TNA are under the misconception that the Joey angle is shit hot, I mean it's ok, it's fresh but it's not hot enough to justify a Bound For Glory debut, and although I have no fear that Al Snow can still give a passable match, it shouldn't be a BFG, they should of had it Turning Point or even on an Open Fight Night.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.