Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Al Snow Vs Joey Ryan

I'm seriously looking forward to this match at Bound for Glory, I think even though Al Snow is kind of old he is a really underrated wrestler, and I've seen what Joey Ryan could do in PWG an he is great being a former PWG World Champion means a lot. This match might be a show-stealer. I'm pulling for Joey Ryan in this one.

Thoughts on this match

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm seriously looking forward to this match at Bound for Glory, I think even though Al Snow is kind of old he is a really underrated wrestler, and I've seen what Joey Ryan could do in PWG an he is great being a former PWG World Champion means a lot. This match might be a show-stealer. I'm pulling for Joey Ryan in this one.

Thoughts on this match
    I hoping for the best. I'm not sure it will be a show-stealer though, as I think Al Snow is gonna do something to allow him to win. Snow should manage him after that too.

Idk what it is, in the begining I kinda likes Joey Ryan but after past few Impacts especially tonights, I feel like he is still kinda green and needs more mic work. Or maybe not green, seems more like he is got a lot of nervous energy and is trying to hard to sell his character. As for original post. Al snow loses joey gets contract another young jobber on the roster.
    I present to you the next John Cena!

-Lil Jimmy-

I guess I missed the memo cuz im not digging this match

I'm not really interested in this match at this time. It may change during the match who knows. And for me it's obvious that Ryan will win, and if he does not, then all this thing would have been a waste of time. Of course I will watch it, but I'm not really interested actually.

Blog Entries
    I would have rather watched a fat, out of shape, broke necked Tazz face Joey Ryan anyday than Al Snow. He was decent at best 10 years ago and watchable at best 15 years ago. Had it not been for "Head" he would have been jobbing to Spike Dudley and Crash Holly.

I thought the build up was a little awkward, and I am not exactly digging Magnum P.I lite. BUTTTT... I am very excited to see Al Snow perform again because I absolutely loved the guy while I was growing up. I wonder if he will have those old saggy veteran man tits.

I assume Al doesnt have similar music to his WWE days................WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT??????

I think its going to be a good match and the fact that it is Joey Ryan it should be fantastic!!

What better way to bring in a guy who "Wants to bring Sleazey Back" to have him face a guy who "just wants a little head"?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone