Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A heel turn for Austin Aries is next

With what happened on Impact yesterday, I think Creatives are doing almost the same thing WWE is doing with CM Punk, with the "piss off non respect" thing. TNA is focusing on Jeff Hardy, but the World Champion is Austin Aries. Same for WWE focusing on Cena while CM Punk is the WWE Champion. Austin Aries said he wants what Hardy has. The fans ! The respect ! What he has accomplished ! etc...

AA to Hardy : "I'm the hunter, and you're the target"

This, especially with the ending of Austin Aries vs Bully ray match !

Heel turn is coming, IMO

What do you think of that ?
    Do you see the same thing coming ?

I could see it coming last week. He mentioned that Hardy sucks up to the fans and they cheer him, whilst Aries tells them to shut up but they still cheer him too. It was a subtle way of "laying the seeds" so to speak. He's a tweener now, so he's not far off being heel.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    With what happened on Impact yesterday, I think Creatives are doing almost the same thing WWE is doing with CM Punk, with the "piss off non respect" thing. TNA is focusing on Jeff Hardy, but the World Champion is Austin Aries. Same for WWE focusing on Cena while CM Punk is the WWE Champion. Austin Aries said he wants what Hardy has. The fans ! The respect ! What he has accomplished ! etc...

AA to Hardy : "I'm the hunter, and you're the target"

This, especially with the ending of Austin Aries vs Bully ray match !

Heel turn is coming, IMO

What do you think of that ?
    Do you see the same thing coming ?
    I would hate to see it. I like him more as the tweener he is now. But you're probably right. If it leads to a FEUD, not just a match, with Jeff Hardy, then I'm okay with it. The real question is, where does Bully Ray fit into Bound For Glory? We've got like 3 weeks left and there's no mention of any opponent for him.

Perhaps this will end to a Triple Threat....

If turning him is their intention, this was a good first step. Still not crazy about it though.

It's way too early in his face run for Aries to be flirting with heel tendencies. Aries is the World Champion. He should be presented as a star, not a punk with a chip on his shoulder.

Don't even get me started on him losing heading into BFG.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

It would have solidified his heel turn if hardy wouldnt have held up the belt and just tried to politely hand it over. Then would have seemed like Aires was being an asshole when he flipped out.

Blog Entries
    Having not yet seen Impact I coudn't comment, but I can see either Hardy or Aries turning heel and being involved with The Ace's and Eights, I hope they don't turn Aries back Heel he's a lot more entertaining as a face.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Maybe they are going to turn him heel at BFG and have him align with Aces and 8s, but there is just as much chance it will be Hardy who turns heel at the PPV.

Personally I don't want to see either turn heel, they are both good at being faces (Hardy can't do heel IMO) and Aries deserves all the attention and praise he is getting as the company's number one guy.

He will turn heel and we probably wont even notice it, he is the greatest man that ever lived in fairness lol

Austin Aries radiates cockiness. He has that heel edge to him, so I can picture him making the turn naturally.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs