Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

UWA: Unholy Wrestling Alliance (The Finale)

Okay guys it's safe to say that the UWA's time has come. I'm proud to say that the UWA started a HUGE BTB and e-fed surplus here on EWN.com however, to be honest after I hit the point where I had nothing written I was burnt out, and my life kinda spiraled out of control. I'm not too sure who the fuck or what the fuck that Authority post was on Pt.7 however, it wasn't me.

I don't want the UWA to end with a lot of questions still unanswered. Which is why I'm going to end it this Saturday on the biggest stage that the UWA has to offer. Basically everything I was doing was working up to this show. Which is why the post underneath will announce the card for Never Gonna Stop III and the post below that will do a match by match set up for the show.

I wanna take this chance to say thank you to EVERYBODY whose ever read UWA, and whether or not you fucking loved it or hated it, I thank you for taking the time to read it. This will not lead to the re-emergence of UWA, this is simply the end of it all.

Thank you guys for 3 amazing years! I hope you guys enjoy the one last hurrah!

Nate Benavidez
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries

UWA Never Gonna Stop III Card

Unholy Wrestling Alliance and Snickers presents:

"End The Rapture" by Avenged Sevenfold

1.) Rhyno vs. Edge
    Grudge Match

2.)Samoa Joe vs. Raven
    Raven's Rules Match

3.)Jay Lethal vs. Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles
    Triple Threat 2 out of 3 Falls Match
    Winner is announced as the Ultimate UWA Wrestler

4.)Abyss(c) vs. Lance Hoyt vs. Big Show vs. Kaz vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Vamp
    Hardcore Championship Match
    Championship Scramble Match

5.)Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin
    X-Division Championship Match

6.)CM Punk(c) vs. Rob Van Dam
    UWA Television Championship Match

7.) The Re-Match Two Years in the Making

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels
    Grudge Match

8.)The Brothers of Destruction(c) vs. Beer Money Inc. vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Hooligans vs. LAX vs. The Klique
    UWA Tag Team Championship Match
    Tag Team Turmoil Match

9.)MAIN EVENT

Tyler Black vs. John Morrison(c)
    UWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Lex Luger will serve as the Special Guest Referee

UWA Presents:

Blog Entries

UWA Never Gonna Stop III PRE-SHOW (pt.1)

1.) Rhyno vs. Edge
    Grudge Match
    Paul Heyman: The Edge vs. Rhyno match is something I don't think anybody saw coming.
    Dana White: I wouldn't have ever thought that Rhyno and Edge would be battling it out against each other at Never Gonna Stop III.
    Mike Tenay: At Symphony of Destruction back in July when Edge and Rhyno teamed up to face The Brothers of Destruction, everybody was convinced that Rhyno and Edge were going to be the new tag team champions.
    For weeks Rhyno and Edge were able to get the better of the UWA Tag Team Champions Undertaker and Kane. And in Memphis, Tennessee at Symphony of Destruction Rhyno and Edge would receive their title shot.y
    Jerry Lawler: That crowd in Memphis was hot and they were ready to see Rhyno and Edge grab the gold, but I guess Edge let the jealous side of him take over.
    During the match just when Rhyno looked like he would grab victory over Kane Edge would turn on his partner and his best friend. Before Rhyno could put away Kane with the Gore Edge would nail Rhyno right in the head with a steel chair and give his best friend a Concussion.
    Edge:
    I don't need a tag team partner. I'm beyond the tag team division in ANY company that I'm in. In fact if you don't believe me, just ask Christian Cage. Where's he been for the past year after I beat his ass last year at Never Gonna Stop II. Whether or not Rhyno likes it Never Gonna Stop is MY night!
    Weeks later on Rampage in the middle of Edge's match with UWA TV Champion CM Punk Rhyno would make his presences felt.
    Rhyno:
    I'm not stupid. I know Adam better then just about anybody. I knew that the day would come that Edge would turn his back on me. But I never thought he would do it the way he did. For him to level me with that chair while I was running full force at Kane. That's not the Adam I knew. To put your best friend out of action for almost three months. To put my showing on the biggest show in our industry in MY hometown because he's a selfish prick, that shows me the type of guy that Edge is. A f**king coward!
    ​Now in front of the largest audience in UWA History, on the grandest stage of them all, in Rhyno's hometown Detroit, Michigan the two former best friends will collide in an epic battle that is nothing but personal.
    Paul Heyman:I wouldn't go into this one expecting a wrestling match. Not in the least of bit.
    Dana White:I know a thing or two about fights. I know a thing or two about personal grudges, but this one is gonna take it to a whole new level.
    Mike Tenay: I hope these guys have saved their money well because after this one they're going to wrack up some serious medical bills.
    Edge: I'm gonna hurt him. I'm going to end his career. I'm gonna put him right up on the shelf with that cocky son of a bitch Christian Cage. Nobody is gonna stop me from going down as the greatest UWA competitor of all time. Not even my best friend.
    Rhyno: On October 6th, in MY hometown, I'm gonna paralyze Adam Copeland. At Never Gonna Stop III I plan on ending any chance of Edge ever walking again. That's how personal this is.
    The "Man Beast" Rhyno goes one-on-one with The Rated "R" Superstar Edge

2.)Samoa Joe vs. Raven
    Raven's Rules Match
    On June 21st Raven would lose his opportunity to come to Detroit the #1 Contender when he lost to Edge in the semi-finals of the Never Gonna Stop tournament. Being cost the match by DQ when Samoa Joe interfered and was seen by the referee.
    Mike Tenay: Did Samoa Joe cost Raven that match with Edge at Burn It Down? I'm not so sure.
    Paul Heyman:​ Samoa Joe is fighter, plan and simple. Raven is a fighter, and more importantly a masochist. The sick man gets his jollies when he's torturing somebody. And what makes this one interesting is, Samoa Joe's got a HELL of a pain tolerance.
    At Symphony of Destruction Raven would receive one last re-match for the UWA World Title this time inside of a Steel Cage. But yet again it would be Samoa Joe that cost him the title.
    Jerry Lawler: You could argue that the Burn It Down incident was an accident, and I would buy that argument. But when Joe gives Stevie Richards the Muscle Buster on the outside of the cage, and then slams the door in Raven's face, yeah that one was calculated.
    Samoa Joe: Oh yeah, I cost him the title. You see Raven used me, he used me and Sting to get what he wanted. And after he lost that and couldn't get it back he expected us to fall in line like little puppets, and trust me when I say I'm NOBODY'S bitch boy.
    For weeks Joe would call out Raven using even his signature moves and beating the hell out of Stevie Richards.
    Samoa Joe:
    Haha, yeah I made Stevie my little bitch. Almost every week Richards was taking the ass whoopings that were meant for Raven. But that's Raven's M.O. And then after I went through Raven's bulls**t gauntlet of washed up has beens I got what I wanted exactly the way I wanted. Me and Raven one-on-one Detroit, Michigan. Never Gonna Stop III. Raven's Rules. You can beat your ass that I'm a killer. That I'm gonna kill Raven.
    Raven: The worst part about Never Gonna Stop III is that it's the last show. It's the last time anybody is ever gonna see Raven kicking the crap out of Samoa Joe. Which is unfortunate because I have this feeling that I'm gonna love doing it that I'll wanna do it again and again.
    Now on the biggest stage of all of Professional Wrestling two former associates will battle it out in Raven's Rules.
    Raven:
    What Joe doesn't realize is that this isn't just a Hardcore Match. This is MY match! This is Raven's Rules and come October 6th, I'm going to turn off the Machine for good! Quote the Raven....Nevermore
    "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe takes on the former UWA World Heavyweight Champion Raven in Raven's Rules

UWA Presents:

Blog Entries
    At Burn It Down Jay Lethal and Bryan Danielson would square off in the first round of the Tournament to crown the #1 Contender. And it would be Jay Lethal that would raise his hand in victory. However it was Bryan Danielson who walked away with his hand raised high after viciously assaulting Lethal after the match.
    Dana White: We didn't think Lethal was making it to night two. We were almost positive that Jay Lethal was done for the rest of the month.
    Dedicated and hungry Lethal would make his return the second night against The Undertaker.
    Paul Heyman: Never in all my years had I ever seen ANYTHING like that before. Not in any promotion ever. I think Jay Lethal earned his stripes that second night in that match with Taker.
    Undertaker: He earned it that night. Nobody else might have liked it, but when I raised that boys hand, he earned it.
    After being beaten and bloodied and scarred by The Phenom Lethal was able to get a victory over The Undertaker and moved onto the finals where he would lose to Tyler Black thanks in turn to Bryan Danielson and AJ Styles.
    Mike Tenay: You know, two of the best pure athletes in all of UWA come out and start crying and complaining because they blew their shot or didn't get a chance to have a shot. That being AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson.
    Dana White: So these two freaking crybabies come out during the main event Black vs Lethal and screw Jay Lethal out of his World Heavyweight Title Shot at Never Gonna Stop III.
    Paul Heyman: I loved it. I thought it was great. Here are two guys pissed off at the company and their spot and they sit there and MAKE their own spot in the main event. It's dog eat dog. Don't like it? Tough S**t. Go work in the NBA or the NFL.
    At Symphony of Destruction it would be Lethal vs. Styles, where both men would get counted out thanks to Bryan Danielson. The next month at MIA Jay Lethal would face Bryan Danielson only for the match to go to a no contest due to AJ Styles' interference.
    Dana White: You know before we announced that this was the last show this match was supposed to Lethal as my pick vs. Paul Heyman's pick and the winner would get the very first draft pick. However with this being the last show and Paul Heyman not being able to come to a conclusion on his choice we decided that this would a Triple Threat Match 2 out of the 3 falls with the winner getting the crown of the ultimate WRESTLER in UWA.
    Paul Heyman: Oh man did Styles and Danielson have a match on Rampage. Did you see it. Those two beat the hell and had one of the greatest WRESTLING matches I've seen since Guerrero and Malenko HANDS DOWN!
    On Rampage Bryan Danielson and AJ Styles would meet in the main event to determine who would face Jay Lethal at Never Gonna Stop however a 30 minute DRAW kept the fans from ever seeing who was the best wrestler in all of UWA.
    Bryan Danielson:
    I am the GREATEST professional wrestler in ALL of UWA. AJ Styles? He's a monkey. He jumps around and does his flips but he can't get the job down. He's a loser. He's never even won the UWA World Heavyweight Title. After how many shots? I am the first UWA World Champion. Nobody will ever say that again. Only me. As for Jay Lethal? He got lucky at Burn It Down. I am the best WRESTLER in this company and on October 6th I'm gonna prove it
    Jay Lethal: I'm not sure if it's the elbow's he's taken to the head, or maybe it's the beard weighing down his thoughts, but for Danielson to call me lucky, is horsesh**t. And he knows it. I'm the best WRESTLER in this company. I'm the uncrowned champion. If it wasn't for AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson I could very well be the one fighting John Morrison for the UWA World Title at Never Gonna Stop III.
    AJ Styles: Ever since I came into this company I was promised things that weren't delivered to me. I was promised limos jets and titles. I came in here to SAVE this company from ECW and ROH. Two groups that both Danielson and Lethal were associated with! I came here to stand up for the UWA. And how was I treated? John Morrison got my World Title Shot. So how do you expect me to NOT be bitter?
    The time for talk is over as these three warriors will settle it in the ring once and for all as they take on the 2 out of 3 falls triple threat match.
    Dana White: What makes this one really interesting is that come Never Gonna Stop you could see as many as four falls in one match, and you could see as little as two. A clean sweep.
    Mike Tenay: Oh we're gonna find out whose the best wrestler in UWA. In a very unique concept match. I mean the thought is that the match continues until one man has earned two falls. There's not gonna be anyway for them to fudge it. The best man is GOING to win. No questions about it.
    Three men, four possible falls, and the biggest night of the year!
    "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal faces "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson and "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in a Triple Threat 2 out of 3 Falls match

When the monster Abyss made his return to UWA last year at Never Gonna Stop II he took it upon himself to remind the entire roster what type of monster he is exactly. After becoming the very first Hardcore Champion Abyss was not to trifled with. Running through the likes of Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Randy Orton.
    Paul Heyman:I wouldn't get in the ring with Abyss if you paid me a million dollars.
    Dana White: How much would I have to be paid to get in the ring with Abyss? More then you or anybody else in the world could offer. I'll tell you that right now. I won't bulls**t you we have got 5 of the craziest mofo's in all of professional wrestling that are willing to get into the ring not only with Abyss but with each other. The fact that 4 out of the 6 men in this match are giants makes this the most combustible match in all of UWA history. Add in the fact that it's for the Hardcore Title, under hardcore rules, AND it's a Scramble match. Man I'm not sure if we should have this one in the park or if we should take it across 8-Mile.
    After putting up 100,000 dollars of his own money James Mitchell's challenge was answered first by Lance Hoyt at Symphony of Destruction. However right when it looked as if Hoyt would be the man to dethrone Abyss' hardcore throne, another dark entity from hell would make his return to UWA....Vamp
    Mike Tenay: It seems like Abyss and Vamp just can't stop doing circles around each other during their tenure here in UWA. I remember the first time the two squared off three years ago. And now here is Vamp making his return to take away Hoyt's Hardcore title shot.
    Jerry Lawler: I remember Vamp doing what I thought couldn't be done that night and he bulldozed through BOTH Hoyt and Abyss. I was really impressed with that. But what I remember the most is Kaz running in right after that and taking out Vamp! I thought oh man how much more can we handle?
    But the UWA would have to handle much more as not only would the return of Vamp change things in the Hardcore division but would also spark the return of Mr. Kennedy and The Big Show.
    Mr. Kennedy:Why did I return to fight Abyss? Uh lemme see 100 freaking thousand dollars that's why jack!
    Big Show: Abyss may have thought that he took me out forever but the fact is that I'm a freaking giant. I'm 7 foot tall. I'm 500 pounds, and you think some freak in a mask and some cockaroach James Mitchell is gonna keep me away?! No way. I'm not missing my first Never Gonna Stop. The biggest athlete on the biggest show.
    ​After weeks of the 6 men battling it out all over the UWA, Paul Heyman made it official.
    Paul Heyman: 6 Men, 1 match, 20 minutes. To be honest I'm expecting more then one of them to be carried out on a stretcher. And it wouldn't surprise me if they break the damn ring. This one reminds me of home.
    Who will make it out as the UWA Hardcore Champion in the Championship Scramble Hardcore Match
    "The Monster" Abyss? "The Future is Here" Frankie Kazarain? Mr. Kennedy? Lance Hoyt? Vamp? or The Big Show?

UWA Presents:

Blog Entries
    Damn sad to see UWA go. It was freaking epic!!!

Prediction contest!!! Winners bolded. UWA title match, I take all the marks from the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post

1.) Rhyno vs. Edge
    Grudge Match

2.)Samoa Joe vs. Raven
    Raven's Rules Match

5.)Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin
    X-Division Championship Match

6.)CM Punk(c) vs. Rob Van Dam
    UWA Television Championship Match

7.) The Re-Match Two Years in the Making

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels
    Grudge Match

8.)The Brothers of Destruction(c) vs. Beer Money Inc. vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Hooligans vs. LAX vs. The Klique
    Tag Team Turmoil Match

9.)MAIN EVENT

Tyler Black vs. John Morrison(c)
    UWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Lex Luger will serve as the Special Guest Referee

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    heres a thought
    you should do a top ten moments thing like no1 eddiefan did
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    heres a thought
    UWA did this I got the idea from him haha.

Also, NRB bro, the undisputed king of booking! Shame to see this end but it was always going to happen- especially with the inactivity recently.

The whole Authority idea was a bit weird if it wasn't you haha.

UWA set the bar and no matter how hard I tried, If I Were Vince McMahon only ever touched it a few times.

I seriously worry for the future of Be The Bookers on eWn now, with only Shaz's updating at a high pace- and that's only just started.

Still, was a pleasure to read your work, and I can't wait for NGS3!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    heres a thought
    already typed into the PPV man. Already typed into the PPV.

Yeah it was really sad to finally say goodbye to this man, but it had to be done. To be honest wrestling hasn't grabbed my attention like it used to either. Maybe it's the lame WWE product or the unrealistic TNA product but it just ain't kicking me like it used to. But tomorrow will be quite the day as I'll be finishing up the match by match set up and then posting the actual PPV.
    UWA Presents:

Blog Entries
    What Eddie said, You inspired me to do a BTB, but anything I came up with was piddely in comparison to UWA, It felt like a real company, that it actually existed because there was someone so creative behind it. It's a real shame to see UWA come to an end, but as one door closes another opens so good luck with whatever you choose to do man. It was a pleasure to read your stuff!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries

UWA Never Gonna Stop III PRE-SHOW (pt.2)

4.)Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin
    UWA X-Division Championship Match

Dana White: You know what I love about this match? There's no gimmick needed. We've got the best damn X-Division in the entire world. And for these two guys to come so far in their career and finally have the big match in their hometown is something just crazy.
    Paul Heyman: This is an X-Division dream match. This is the match that Dixie Carter wanted to do. This is the match that Vince McMahon wasn't smart enough to do.
    Alex Shelley: I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most at Never Gonna Stop is the fact that there are two kids who grew up in Detroit, raised in Detroit, trained in Detroit, and now are gonna battle on the biggest stage IN DETROIT for the X-Division title.
    Chris Sabin: I can't wait to come to Detroit and show these people that as a tag team The Motor City Machine Guns were the greatest thing since sliced bread. No pun intended Alex. And now we're gonna walk into our hometown and tear down the roof. For the X-Division title.
    Joey Styles: As a WRESTLING fan. This is the match I can't wait to see. There was a point over the summer when the X-Division was the back burner, and then at M.I.A when Shelly and Sabin decided that they would put the division back on the map, I was genuinely excited. More excited then I've been in a long time.
    Two hometown heroes return to face one another in the biggest X-Division Match in UWA History. Who will prevail and walk out as the FINAL X-Division champion?
    Alex Shelley goes head to head with his tag team partner and best friend Chris Sabin

5.)CM Punk(c) vs. Rob Van Dam
    UWA TV Championship Match

In 2011 CM Punk and Rob Van Dam battled in one of the most brutal cage matches in UWA history at Never Gonna Stop II for a chance to enter the the Title Shot or Fired cage match. It was 'The Whole F'n Show' Rob Van Dam that would be the victor only for CM Punk to walk away laughing by costing RVD a shot at the UWA World Title and ending his UWA Career. After staying silent for almost a year it was at M.I.A during CM Punk's match with Dolph Ziggler that the 'whole F'n company' was turned around.
    Jerry Lawler: There's only a few guys in all of UWA that can get the reaction that Rob Van Dam gets. And as soon as his music hit at M.I.A during the CM Punk Dolph Ziggler match the entire crowd almost blew its lid.
    Rob Van Dam: Why did I come back to UWA after a year? To get CM Punk. Punk's been going off about how he's the best in the world, and the greatest TV Champion of all time. But man last time I checked he hasn't held the title as long as RVD once did.
    CM Punk: I'm not scared of RVD. I got him fired last year. If he wasn't on Paul E's payroll for the rest of his life he wouldn't have a job here again. He was FIRED. Thanks to ME. And since that didn't work I guess I'm gonna have to end the "show" permanently.
    Rob Van Dam: Oh he needs to be scared. He's never beaten me one on one. Not ever. So if he's saying that he's not scared he's blowing smoke up his yours and everybody's ass. And I know a thing or two about smoke.
    CM Punk: What is my issue with RVD? He's a loser. He's an overgrown teenager who gets off and smoking dope and fart jokes. Where's his overrated spot monkey friend Sabu? They could be Jay and Silent Bob. The bottom line is this October 6th at Never Gonna Stop III I'm gonna end RVD's career for good, and this time I'm gonna prove to him that "Mr. PPV" is no match for the best in the entire world.
    Dana White:​ What makes this one so interesting is this: this match could be the most technical wrestling bout of all UWA history, or it could boil down to the most bloody battle ever. This one is personal, but you can't away the talents of either man.
    Joey Styles:​ RVD is one of the greatest in ring performers of this generation. And CM Punk could very well be the best in the world. This one is gonna be the undercard match of the night to watch
    The Whole F'n show Rob Van Dam returns to the UWA ring one last time to face UWA TV The Best In the World CM Punk

6.) The Brothers of Destruction(c) vs. Beer Money Inc. vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Hooligans vs. LAX vs. The Klique (Triple H and Kevin Nash)
    Tag Team turmoil match

Dana: When we were told this was the final show of the UWA we decided that any tag team that wanted in the match could join. And it turns out we have the greatest tag team division of all time. Your talking Undertaker, Kane, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Beer Money, The Hardyz, London and Kendrick, and LAX.
    Mike Tenay: I can say this as a tag team wrestling fan, this match is gonna be fun and exciting. You add in the fact that Undertaker and Kane have held those titles for so long now, it just adds to the excitement that is Never Gonna Stop III
    The Brothers of Destruction defend their tag titles one last time against 5 other teams in Tag Team Turmoil
    UWA Presents: