Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249

    TJ Perkins Gone?

    From the main page:

    Former ROH star TJ Perkins wrestled a dark match before Thursday night's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling episode. According to sources, ROH has released Perkins and he's now expected to sign with TNA.


    I don't think he ever really got a proper run with ROH. This is slightly disappointing!

    Your Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    From the main page:

    Former ROH star TJ Perkins wrestled a dark match before Thursday night's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling episode. According to sources, ROH has released Perkins and he's now expected to sign with TNA.


    I don't think he ever really got a proper run with ROH. This is slightly disappointing!

    Your Thoughts?
    I feel happy for the TNA x-division now




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I feel happy for the TNA x-division now
    Now if only they'd pull the trigger on signing Scorpio Sky (and give him a better name than Mason Andrews) and possibly Jigsaw (as long as they keep the Rubix name and Jigsaw gear. I thought that was funny). With a (soon) returning Sorensen, Ion should have some good competition pretty soon.

    Sad loss for ROH as I like Perkins, but in the course of the major titles in ROH, will they really miss having him?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #4
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's such a shame, he's been criminally underused
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  5. #5
    I talked to him about this on skype, and he seemed pretty happy and so did ROH.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    I talked to him about this on skype, and he seemed pretty happy and so did ROH.
    Fair enough so if hes happy good for him!

    And Trent is on NXT!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Fair enough so if hes happy good for him!

    And Trent is on NXT!
    Yeah, and I heard dude, deffo. gonna be watching lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.