Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    He will be back. WWE and Jericho are testing waters right now. It's give and take. Fell through does not mean WWE or Jericho said I'm done and never dealing with it again. Jericho will be back when the time is right.

When does the Fozzy tour finish give him a month or two and then boom vignettes lol

I find all this news very sad on wwe's behalf. First came the news that wwe where in talks with Edge and "offended" him with there offers. Now Y2J cant get a deal with wwe? These guys see what wwe is letting the Rock and Brock get away with doing very lil and getting the most and being allowed to do what they want. Now i dont think both Edge or Y2J think they are bigger then Rock but they know they can bring in ppl with there returns. And they could and with the fact that wwe is HURTING right now with Cena being away for a bit, No Rock no Brock, Randy gone for a bit.......there is not much left of a draw now outside Punk and maybe Ryback.

So why no deals? That makes wwe look really bad in my eyes. If i was in the seat looking at what i got and seeing that i got Edge and Y2J in talks atm. All i can see is good no matter what deals i have to make to get them here. We have a reverse roles for both punk and Y2J. And we know there feud before was good stuff so that works. And Edge just SHOWING up will bring in ppl. If anything i'd try a angle to get A.J off manger to get some blood back into Diva division and bring in Edge as a GM for awhile.

But all this crap...and the stuff heard from Shad...making wwe look really bad to me

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    When does the Fozzy tour finish give him a month or two and then boom vignettes lol
    Last I heard, they're touring for the rest of the year.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Well they're touring here in Feb/March. Frankly I'm surprised, if true, that WWE tried to pull such a dumb move but maybe Vince just loves to screw Canadians - Hart, Edge, now Jericho

Has anyone tried not believing everything they read in the dirtsheets?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Has anyone tried not believing everything they read in the dirtsheets?
    I tried.. didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I tried.. didn't work
    Ah well, at least you gave it a punt.

Jericho had a pretty weak run last time. His matches were not what they once were. Maybe he is getting old but I will not miss him.
    He has always been overrated, people just go ape shit because he was around during the attitude era.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    He will be back. WWE and Jericho are testing waters right now. It's give and take. Fell through does not mean WWE or Jericho said I'm done and never dealing with it again. Jericho will be back when the time is right.
    I don't know, the one thing you can bank on, is that when Chris Jericho says it: "He means it".
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...