Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nWo DVD

nWo DVD

I am so efn jacked for this!!!
    IMHO there was never a better time in wrestling!! The only thing that would've been bbetter would have been Davey Boy being part of it!!!!
    a group comprised of legends, hall of famers and future hall of famers!!!!

what are your thoughts?
    biggest mark out moment? (Don't lie cuz we all did at one point)

You don't think it's 10 years too late?
    At least?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Actually I don't.
    i prefer these DVDs over ones of current stars.
    id rather watch a Rick Rude DVD than one about Orton (nothing against him) the WWE just tries to push people into being legends way too quick! The nWo should be in the HOF before Edge (deserving but too soon)

I was to young to really get the nWo, but going back and watching it, I am not that big a fan *shrugs*
    Profile Retired

The only thing I like about the nWo is it lead to Benoit, Jericho, Eddie etc going to WWE and Goldberg beating them, I enjoyed WCW pre-nWo.

Cool DVD for their fans though, would like an Evolution one!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I was to young to really get the nWo, but going back and watching it, I am not that big a fan *shrugs*
    Just imagine if all your favorite wwe guys went and 'invaded' TNA.

great that all those legends got a second life and in the end the fans won because we got a whole other generation of superstars with the cruiser weights,DX etc.

Blog Entries
    I freaking LOVED when Hollywood Hulk Hogan sprayed NWO all over the WCW title with black spray paint. I thought that was freaking cool as a kid. Another favorite NWO moment would be them taking over commentary on Nitro. Love it or hate it, the NWO made for great television.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I freaking LOVED when Hollywood Hulk Hogan sprayed NWO all over the WCW title with black spray paint. I thought that was freaking cool as a kid. Another favorite NWO moment would be them taking over commentary on Nitro. Love it or hate it, the NWO made for great television.
    I was a 'smark' by the time it got really under way. But the first time Hall showed up.......whew man!! I fell for it HARD!!! Seeing Hennig being appreciated was great!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by All American Perfection View Post
    Just imagine if all your favorite wwe guys went and 'invaded' TNA.

great that all those legends got a second life and in the end the fans won because we got a whole other generation of superstars with the cruiser weights,DX etc.
    yeah, that already basically happened.
    I was a fan during the MNW, but I was not a big fan of NWO past like, the first 4 months, it got stupid, fast imo.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I can totally agree that it got boring but I just couldn't help getting excited about who coming in next. I remember being a Kia and if a wrestler left WWF and came to WCW they were upfront about it because they wanted to make $ off their names BUT when a wrestler came from WCW you had to do some math. 'The Ringmaster? Hmmmm? Who hasn't been in WCW tv for a while? Oh snap....it's gonna be Steve Austin!!'
    as a fan I got to relive that excitement for the last time with the nWo. At the end of the day and IMHO it was a lot better than the 2700 gangs that Vince came up with to compete. That shit made my eyes cross!