Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cena back in on technicality, Nexus out on technicality!

Has anyone thought that the match between Barrett and Orton might be overturned by the Raw GM to a disqualification?

See the rules were if any Nexus member were to interfere in the match, it would result in a disqualification and the Nexus would be forced to disband.

Cena still being a member of the Nexus during the match, you would have to count the push he gave to Barrett an interference by the Nexus.

Just saying, it might happen on RAW tonight. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    One thing is certain - Cena will be back. Somehow, they'll find a way to keep selling shirts and hats

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    One thing is certain - Cena will be back. Somehow, they'll find a way to keep selling shirts and hats
    Yeah i'm tired of these pointless plot turns that keep everything the exact same!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

This is how I cried last night.

U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

U MAD???
    I change my mind.

I LOVED last nights main event
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    That video has been playing on so many of my drunken nights...

I'm thinking WWE is going to pull the Royal Rumble return again with Cena. Good thing wrestling fans only remember 6 months back.....

no christian needs to win the rumble so he can finally get his chance at being a main eventer

I cry like little girl:

[QUOTE=IPEEINTHESHOWER;28060]Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. AndherestheJ thats way to complicated for the kiddies to follow. I'm not sure what's going to happen on RAW tonight but it's truly must-see TV. Cena being fired is a joke, I like so many others need my weekly dose of the five knuckle shuffle. It was a sad dark and stormy night in the WWE last night. WHY CENA WHY??????????????

You're right on that note. It'll be something more dumbed down.

But quite honestly I wouldn't dislike Cena so much if he wasn't so f'ing predictable. I mean the creative team really needs to get on this. Put a little more edginess into Cena. Now turning him heel would be great but that's probably not going to happen.

So at least make him i dunno.....HUMAN! For instance give him flaws, gets upset, let's his emotions get the better of him and he screws himself over because of that.