Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal Member

downloads on svr 2011

just a bit of fun fellas,who is the best charecter you have downloaded on the new smackdown game,mine has to be patrick star,well funny and my kids love it,

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I've had a couple good ones. Ironfist and She-Hulk are cool but someone, not even me, spent a good deal making a Tito Santana. I love Tito, he gave him three costumes, it is AWESOME!
    Ariba!

Normal Member
    ill have to look 4 tito santana,loved him back in the day,the mortal kombat ones are good,

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen those. Some others look good but why make a Shawn Michaels, HHH, Morrison, etc.? They already exsist.
    Ariba!

Normal Member
    true,cant understand that either,just put mortal in the search bar,very cool,jax is awesome,got 3 costumes,metal arms looks cool,got the dudleys aswell,cnt stop downloading,lol

Unfortunately, I spent all 50 CAW spots already on wrestlers, so I couldn't get any creative CAWs from other entertainment mediums. However, my favorite CAWs that I've downloaded are Jushin Liger, Daniel Bryan, and Owen Hart. They are all perfect.

Normal Member
    never thought of owen,thanx dude,

I have downloaded everyone who has either been released this year or was just not put on the game.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

On 2010 I made a great version of Lance Storm.. looked great - I gave him about seven different attires too, as well as his WCW theme
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

I downloaded a Rhyno CAW and it looks really good!