Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

All that build up. Wasted. For nothing.

I know most of you saw the ending to Survivor Series ..... WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

I am VERY disappointed in how the PPV ended. I can't believe WWE could not pull the trigger with John Cena. Damn. They had a perfect opportunity to have him screw over Orton and present himself in a new light as like a bad ass face, but no. They took the coward route, had Barrett lose, and got him "fired" when we ALL know Cena is not going anywhere. What the fuck? What was the point of all that build up? All that hype for nothing.

I realize that they could still do something with this tomorrow, but still, it does not mask the disappointment I feel right now with how this turned out. In a way, I shouldn't be disappointed. I should have expected something like this to happen.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

They couldn't do it since Cena is a good guy and a role model.

But either way....I was expecting a different ending.

Blog Entries
    So what now, does he go away for a little while or does he come back seeking revenge or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    So what now, does he go away for a little while or does he come back seeking revenge or...?
    I vote for a little while.

I agree...that was the worst ending to a PPV all year. I am so glad I didnt order this garbage...I swear to god, WWE writers are the most stupid and cowardly people I know..I waited 3 hrs to see a half ass match and then John Cena hug fans and give high fives? Where was R Truth? The Miz? I was hoping as Orton was on the ramp he would come back to the ring and Cena would give him the Attitude Adjustment and then the Miz would come out and cash in and save us from this garbage...they NEEDED to go the route of controversy, give Cena the biggest hell turn in the history of wrestling...it was a PERFECT setup, but WWE failed again and creates below medicore television...I cant even complain anymore...this entire company needs one huge overhaul...

The only thing that could make RAW good tomorrow would be if HHH returns.

If I see some half ass angle tomorrow that causes Cena to get his job back I really give up.

I really do not care about the whole PG thing, but WWE please do not assume that everybody who watches WWE programming is an 8 year old girl who wants a signed Cena t-shirt. All of this simplistic Candyland writing is really getting insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    The only thing that could make RAW good tomorrow would be if HHH returns.

If I see some half ass angle tomorrow that causes Cena to get his job back I really give up.

I really do not care about the whole PG thing, but WWE please do not assume that everybody who watches WWE programming is an 8 year old girl who wants a signed Cena t-shirt. All of this simplistic Candyland writing is really getting insulting
    What do you really want from the WWE?

PG isn't going anywhere. Cena will be missed by the kids since they believe that this crap is real. So BS first then the good stuff.

I wanted Barrett to win. WWE having a British champ is not a bad outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    What do you really want from the WWE?

PG isn't going anywhere. Cena will be missed by the kids since they believe that this crap is real. So BS first then the good stuff.

I wanted Barrett to win. WWE having a British champ is not a bad outlook.
    Yeah, WWE seems content to do the most predictable things. The only real surprise this year was the initial Nexus invasion story. I was just expecting a little bit more. Seems like they left a lot of loose ends though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Yeah, WWE seems content to do the most predictable things. The only real surprise this year was the initial Nexus invasion story. I was just expecting a little bit more. Seems like they left a lot of loose ends though.
    Its dumbed down for kids. So yeah. Its not going to be a head scratcher. The only time they did its with Nexus. Thats it.

Did people seriously expect Cena to turn heel at Survivor Series? Come on people...a Cena heel turn at Survivor Series was clearly not in the cards. If Cena is going to turn heel expect it around the Elmination Chamber PPV. It's been mentioned that if WWE would turn Cena heel it would be around Wrestlemania.