Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    not everyone has a PVR/DVR whatever it is. Anyways If raw was worth watching people would watch raw now and NFL later anyways. They choose to watch NFL because raw is just the same old boring crap.
    if raw is that terrible, why would you watch it?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    As we see the ratings have fallen so here what i think will improve it

1. Stop having CM punk being on 50% of the show
    He had a whole hour of segments which is only doing bad for Punk hes my fave but he is going to boring real fast if he keeps coming like 5 times a show

2. New faces in the main event scene
    Big Show and Cena are fighting for the world titles they both have had like 30 title shots each and i think we all know that Show most likely will lose as always.

3. 3 hours is overkill
    TV for 3 hours is hard to watch in less it's really good but when it's a crap RAW it's torture.

4. Make the titles mean something
    Whos feuding with the US champion and whos feuding with Miz... No one (maybe Brodus but he lose in like a min)

5. legends returning to much
    HBK, The Rock and The Undertaker should be the only ones that come yearly When you hear Pipers theme for like the 50th time this year it's not like Fan: OMG holy molly HES BACK HES BACK what really happens is Fan: Oh it's piper.... again

6. Turn Cena heel jk lol take Cena out the title picture
    I enjoy Cena but it feels stale when he is fighting for the title again they should wait till after WM 29. (i'm not 8) as much as the IWC don't want to admit it he can wrestle, watch MITB 2011 Night of Champions 2012 are just 2 matches i can think off the top of my head

Anyway that's all i might come up with more
    So on topic. I agree with every point you have. CM Punk is being shoved a bit too much in one show. Don't overkill the gimmick.He's entertaining but too much of the same stuff for right now. Show and Cena are both in the main event scene way too much. We don't need Cena constantly fighting for the championship all the time. It gets dry. Like what more is the character trying to prove? Give Cena something else to do...start a stable, become a tag team, become General Effing Manager for god sake.

3 hours is defintiely overkill. I find myself already tired of watching by 9:30 and then realize there's still half a show left. Three hours just comes off sloppy and gives us too many segments that arent fleshed out but just filler it seems like. YOu lose interest in the show easily.

I dont have much of a comment on the titles. They're doing ok so far to me. I just wish Bryan and Kane would stop yelling like idiots about themselves being the tag team champions. That gets annoying.

Legends have been appearing a little bit too much. I enjoy seeing them but after a while it wears thin. Either have them on the main roster appearing regularly or dont. Choose. On that note...I somewhat miss Nash. I really wanted him to have a long run with the WWE but after that match with Triple H he left completely.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....

I like the 3 hour RAW. The matches have been so much better and longer. Anyone check out the PPV quality match that was Damien Sandow vs Sheamus? I've been wanting better matches and we are getting them. Some people bitch that there is too much talking and the matches are too short. Then RAW goes 3 hours to fill the need for great matches and people STILL complain. I for one think RAW has been a lot better 3 hours long and overall has been really entertaining lately.

And anyone bashing CM Punk, I'm speechless except to say he has been lately one of the most original, dastardly, entertaining heels I can remember. He even as Paul Heyman on TV with him.

We've complained about the lack of tag teams. They are having a tournament now.

We've complained about the lack of air time on raw for floundering wrestlers we like like Slater, Drew etc and they are now getting tv time.

We've complained about the prestige of the US and IC titles and it looks like they are trying to bring that back, especially with Antonio.

We've complained about Cena being on TV too much and guess what? He was not on TV last Monday.

So I just don't know anymore what else they can do at this point.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 10-03-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Every single time the Dallas Cowboys have been on Monday Night Football, the RAW ratings have dropped. I dont see why it's such a big deal this time. Dallas is still the #1 ratings draw for the NFL.

What I would do:

1. Make Daniel Bryan a full fledged face, embrace the "Yes" chants and become one of the top 2 or 3 faces in the company.

2. Give CM Punk a stable. He's fantastic in this role.

3. Have Vickie Guerrero some how screw over Ziggler (maybe after cashing in the MITB), turn Ziggler face and this will further propel his main event status.

4. Continue to build Wade Barrett as a top heel in the company.

5. Continue to build Damien Sandow with possibly an IC Title run.

6. Get Miz back into the main event title scene. He was fantastic as the WWE Champ. Almost Flair-lite when it came to out of the ring stuff.

7. Make Brodus Clay a monster heel...

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Every single time the Dallas Cowboys have been on Monday Night Football, the RAW ratings have dropped. I dont see why it's such a big deal this time. Dallas is still the #1 ratings draw for the NFL.

What I would do:

1. Make Daniel Bryan a full fledged face, embrace the "Yes" chants and become one of the top 2 or 3 faces in the company.

2. Give CM Punk a stable. He's fantastic in this role.

3. Have Vickie Guerrero some how screw over Ziggler (maybe after cashing in the MITB), turn Ziggler face and this will further propel his main event status.

4. Continue to build Wade Barrett as a top heel in the company.

5. Continue to build Damien Sandow with possibly an IC Title run.

6. Get Miz back into the main event title scene. He was fantastic as the WWE Champ. Almost Flair-lite when it came to out of the ring stuff.

7. Make Brodus Clay a monster heel...
    Me and my wrestling fan friends have recently talked about a Clay monster heel turn. It was pretty much agreed on that if they turn Clay, they need to do it in a hurry because another year of being the Funkasaurus, he will be Goldust type casted possibly for the duration of his wrestling career.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    if raw is that terrible, why would you watch it?
    When did I say I did? I can tell you I did not. More interesting stuff was on TV. Reading the results it was a flop. The wwe champ got pinned clean and all the closing segment was, was kane & bryan arguing about who the tag team champ was. I don`t think I missed much.
    Last edited by #BITW; 10-03-2012 at 04:21 PM.

It is not what the WWE needs to do it is what the IWC needs to do. Which is stop trying to act like yall are the WWE, yall don't work with them or for them so leave the how to make things better to them and enjoy the WWE only from a fans perspective. There is a reason why RAW was able to celebrate 1000 episodes and that is because the WWE know what the hell they are doing. And as long as the WWE has viewers what they are doing is all right and what you are saying is all wrong.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    It is not what the WWE needs to do it is what the IWC needs to do. Which is stop trying to act like yall are the WWE, yall don't work with them or for them so leave the how to make things better to them and enjoy the WWE only from a fans perspective. There is a reason why RAW was able to celebrate 1000 episodes and that is because the WWE know what the hell they are doing. And as long as the WWE has viewers what they are doing is all right and what you are saying is all wrong.
    Yeah that is a problem with the IWC i normally don't do this kinda of stuff but if they did my ideas my enjoyment would be much better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Yeah that is a problem with the IWC i normally don't do this kinda of stuff but if they did my ideas my enjoyment would be much better anyway.
    But you are one person out of MILLIONS of people that watch, they can't make your enjoyment better and expect to make even 2000 other peoples enjoyment better also.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    It more then Monday Night Football.... a very competitive Network TV Fall season...... Dancing with the Stars, The Voice, Castle, and other shows.... Also I would figure school activities have lots to do with the ratings....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???