Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    What Vince needs to do is create another John Cena. Look how WWE got big... Hulk Hogan ----> Stone Cold ----> The Rock and now John Cena.....Vince knows as we all know that Cena will not be in WWE Forever
    I've said a million times, I think he lost that capability. It was too easy before. But they have no one to fill that void. People can say Sheamus this and CM Punk that, and Dolph Ziggler here and Wade Barrett there, but let's get real. There's no one. These guys are stars in an industry without stars. It's like being the smartest person in a room full of idiots.

Blog Entries
    I think Vince is trying to hang on to this PG thing until this Linda run is over and she is in or out. Once she is in then WWE has nothing to worry about, if she is out I don't think she will try again. Once this is all over I see WWE starting to head in a different direction, I do agree that the attitude era can't be done again. But something along the lines can work. I also think WWE needs to let some mid-card talent step up. It's a well known thing that Vince want's big monster looking men in WWE, but that's not what is being givin these days. He needs to adapt or WWE is just going to slip to the point HHH won't be able to do anything to try and save it.

Blog Entries
    You forgot last weeks numbers was low.... so you point kind irrelevant, before this weeks bad rating, last week was the worst since 1997..... Sure John Cena not being there might had something to do with do with the low rating.... But Monday Night Football and very strong Network TV showing with the new Fall shows with the Voice and Dancing with the Stars getting 12 million viewers each.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    American's love football.

16+ million people proved that.

Whenever football season comes along, any wrestling in the way, is getting put on the backburner.
    and Dancing and Singing.... and CBS Comedy.... and Castle.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

The low ratings are not indicative of any one thing, people lose interest in a product all the time,or there may indeed be something better on offer like the NFL on a monday night at the moment. Just have faith that WWE will bounce back.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    and Dancing and Singing.... and CBS Comedy.... and Castle.....
    Is Castle any good?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I don't know??? Haven't really watched the show yet..... going have to check it out see if I like it....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Is Castle any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The low ratings are not indicative of any one thing, people lose interest in a product all the time,or there may indeed be something better on offer like the NFL on a monday night at the moment. Just have faith that WWE will bounce back.
    What are they gonna bounce back to? The ratings, and the basically the show, has sucked for about 5 or 6 years.

Raw needs a time slot that doesn't conflict with NFL. Vince is just way too stubborn to see that they can't compete with it. As much as he denies it, he definitely thinks he can outdraw it and it is competition (ANY show on the same slot as yours is competition!) He's shown this by taking shots at the referee's strike, he's still very bitter about the XFL. Anybody would know that you have 0 chance of creating a franchise to compete against an institution

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

As long as he is getting money he will continue doing it as it is and blame the NFl for the low ratings.