Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if?

Blog Entries

What if?

John Cena and Randy Orton formed a heel stable called RKO Adjustment. Since Orton doesn't want to be a face anymore and Cena just gives in and turns his back on the WWE Universe. What if they just start viciously attacking all the superstars, like when Cena destroyed Jack Swagger a couple months ago. I know this will probably never happen but a dude can wish. Thoughts?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    4 or 5 years from now I will say maybe but right now it will be more probable to see big show doing a 619 followed by a 450 splash than that. :P

Sounds good to me but the name sounds like shit. A good name would be well The Apex Predators.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Sounds good to me but the name sounds like shit. A good name would be well The Apex Predators.
    Haha thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisered View Post
    4 or 5 years from now I will say maybe but right now it will be more probable to see big show doing a 619 followed by a 450 splash than that. :P
    Now that's something I would love to see, but the moment he does that is probably the moment where he breaks his neck

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Now that's something I would love to see, but the moment he does that is probably the moment where he breaks his neck
    Only way show will ever do a 450 splash is if he jumps off the titantron.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Only way show will ever do a 450 splash is if he jumps off the titantron.
    Haha I know right, even that he would probably break

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    John Cena and Randy Orton formed a heel stable called RKO Adjustment. Since Orton doesn't want to be a face anymore and Cena just gives in and turns his back on the WWE Universe. What if they just start viciously attacking all the superstars, like when Cena destroyed Jack Swagger a couple months ago. I know this will probably never happen but a dude can wish. Thoughts?
    RKO'Justment

The name needs work but I would watch Raw for that.

if they were heels, who would the main event faces be??

like it or not, faces sell the merch., get kids watching, get kids parents to buy tickets when the E is in town, make the talk show rounds, etc...

I would like to see that. It makes me remember the time they teamed up against most of the Raw roster but it could easily be better if done well. It would be a nice break from pg especially if it was done like the first time Nexus showed up.