Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't know what is in Tensai's contract, but seriously, I can not see him in the main event of anything if he stays on his own like that. Perhaps WWE should put him in a Tag Team.

I think that the whole "Tensai" character should be scrapped. The only hope for Albert is to go back to the old "Albert" personna and catch some of the nostalgia from the fans. It may be to late for that as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't know what is in Tensai's contract, but seriously, I can not see him in the main event of anything if he stays on his own like that. Perhaps WWE should put him in a Tag Team.
    You've hit the nail right on the head there.
    Given how much success he had in Japan tag teaming with 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson, that's where Tensai would be best utilized IMO. Paiting him with Sakamoto or Yoshi Tatsu (with a more serious gimmick (why did they have him drop his facepaint?)) would be the best thing for them to do with him.
    As long as he's on his own, Tensai won't be anything more than a jobber to the stars.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Tensai is in WWE because he is friends with Triple H, Taker, and Kane........they gave him a job. He will not get future endeavored anytime soon because of his "buddies".

It looked to me like Tensai was blocking the move... He did the classic "Wrap your foot around their leg" sign that they do during Suplex blocks, just to signify a blocking.Saying that, Ryback yelling "Stupid!" constantly did make me think he was actually trying to sandbag. He definitely struggled a lot more than he did on smackdown last week.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    This man has been booked insanely from the very start. Here's what appeared in my PS column a couple of issues ago: http://www.manoronmovies.com/Thought215.htm and it's only gotten worse since then, with subsequent jobs, no promos, etc.

Once you get buried so far, it's near-impossible to become a genuine star, at least with the same gimmick. A guy with Bloom's distinct look can't be hidden as easily as, say, Skip Sheffield returning as Ryback.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    what's that quote

weed is like fishing in sea of mind, and a guy says your finger is the perfect for your nostril, and the other guy says we throw the little ones back?

good fit for this thread
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    This man has been booked insanely from the very start. Here's what appeared in my PS column a couple of issues ago: http://www.manoronmovies.com/Thought215.htm and it's only gotten worse since then, with subsequent jobs, no promos, etc.

Once you get buried so far, it's near-impossible to become a genuine star, at least with the same gimmick. A guy with Bloom's distinct look can't be hidden as easily as, say, Skip Sheffield returning as Ryback.
    I'd almost forgotten about Skip Sheffield. They did a very good job because I think most people forget about that too. He still has the big Meathook though.

You're welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    He did the classic "Wrap your foot around their leg" sign that they do during Suplex blocks, just to signify a blocking.
    He did? Must've been watching a different RAW to you.

Ryback yelling stupid as you say holds more significance with me, if he was able to Shellshock Tensai on Smackdown then what was stopping him from doing it on RAW?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Do you think that the WWE should pair up Tensai and Heyman? I know it doesn't make much sense because of Tensai's character, but it could make sense if Heyman speaks to Tensai in terms of success for the people he's managed. Big Show, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, and RVD. Plus Ryback is staring down Heyman's guy in Punk so it would make sense for Heyman to hire some muscle to help protect Punk.
    Tensai or aka A-Train is and always will be "Lucky" Mid-Card in WWE. Nothing else and nothing more.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!