Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tensai and Heyman?

Do you think that the WWE should pair up Tensai and Heyman? I know it doesn't make much sense because of Tensai's character, but it could make sense if Heyman speaks to Tensai in terms of success for the people he's managed. Big Show, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, and RVD. Plus Ryback is staring down Heyman's guy in Punk so it would make sense for Heyman to hire some muscle to help protect Punk.

Blog Entries
    Can't see it happening to be honest.
    Tensai probably does need someone to talk on his behalf if he wants main event success. Bt I can't see WWE pairing Heyman with him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Tensai seems to be in the dog house for the time being, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. But Tensai surely does need someone like Heyman talking for him.

After Tensai's performance on RAW last night I hope he gets future endeavoured sooner rather than later.

Fuckin sandbag someone trying to lift you on their shoulders and you weigh as much as a house.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    After Tensai's performance on RAW last night I hope he gets future endeavoured sooner rather than later.

Fuckin sandbag someone trying to lift you on their shoulders and you weigh as much as a house.
    hell yeah i thought i was the only one who noticed how dead Tensai went. he should be sat down until he learns how to play ball.

Blog Entries
    tensai should be a jobber for the big guys like ryback IMO. he's not fun to watch... there is a reason he has only won one title in the wwe ever. (IC title as albert)
    #TeamGeeky

I thought Tensai has always been terrible ever since he started.. I was excited for a new Japanese star until I found out it was Albert.

Blog Entries
    He does need someone to talk for him but I can't see it happening. I think Vickie might be a better fit if she ever leaves Dolph.
    I'm jus sayin...

I think WWE have honestly given upon Tensai

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post

Even Paul Heyman couldn't save Tensai. Like The Sneakiness said, he just needs to be "future endeavored."