Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    If John Cena is out, perhaps Juan Cena could take his place !
    Genius!

Seriously though, I have no clue who either champ will face at HIAC.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Word is that Sheamus will next feud with The Big Show over the World Title. The feud is scheduled to begin next week on SmackDown, following The Big Show's return to TV after a few weeks off to rest.
    OK so Cena will be back in time !

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I think they should have a number 1 contender-ship tournament and then, all being well the number 1 contender will be deserved of the title shot???
    OK so a heel wins the tournament or battle royal, let's say Tensai, then Cena comes back and AJ put Cena vs Tensai for the #1 contendership, obviously Cena wins, then we have Punk vs Cena at HIAC. Everybody is happy, except Tensai !

Cena won't be out. It's a three week injury according to WWE, with Hell in a cell 4-5 weeks away.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

If you're trying to get Punk over as a heel he HAS to be up against a face, so picking the Big Show seems stupid, despite them having recent history.

Orton and Rey Mysterio seem the only logical options...boy, thats sad
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

this is why they should of pushed more than the same 2 guys for 7 years.

Ryder is face, could run an angel saying how he turned his back on all the people he said he was gonna make a change. NOTHING has changed, Punk is just selfish and in it for himself. Punk obviously retains but it could be a break out feud for Ryder. A more serious and vicious Zack Attack!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Cena won't be out. It's a three week injury according to WWE, with Hell in a cell 4-5 weeks away.
    Cena wrote on twitter yesterday that the Doctor 6 weeks out is the best he can hope for.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

If Cena can't do it I'm hoping that the WWE creative team will do some character development and turn a heel who is on the line of becoming a main eventer into a face. That star can have a 5 star match with Punk, but barely come up short. We need more faces and different people in the title picture sooner than later.

I know some of these doesn't make sense, right now, but I would like to see CM Punk vs a newly turned face:

Dolph Ziggler
    Miz
    Cody Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    this is why they should of pushed more than the same 2 guys for 7 years.
    This is why they should not have only 1 or 2 top face on RAW. Now there is only 1 top face on RAW and he's out.