Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 LastLast

Thumbs up Ryback talk

Why put the belt on Ryback?

I can't think of one good reason as a fan. I'm sure Vince and trips justify it because he's got the bodybuilder physique but his move set is terrible and he's known for botching. His mic skills are weak and frankly he comes off a little too Goldbergy.

They should put the strap on wade or zigs if they want to keep it off cena.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Banned
    Blog Entries
    They're not putting it on Ryback. How did Ryback get into the equation? He's a "filler feud" for now. He won't get it for some time... if at all. He's a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    They're not putting it on Ryback. How did Ryback get into the equation? He's a "filler feud" for now. He won't get it for some time... if at all. He's a work in progress.
    You do realize there was talk of having punk drop the belt to him an HIAC right?

I think he's too green and dumb to carry the title. He seems like a nice guy outside the ring but as a flag carrier he's a terrible choice.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    You do realize there was talk of having punk drop the belt to him an HIAC right?

I think he's too green and dumb to carry the title. He seems like a nice guy outside the ring but as a flag carrier he's a terrible choice.
    You do realize that you're basing your opinion on a dirt sheet news article, right? CM Punk said HIMSELF when Paul Heyman became his cheerleader that this angle with him as Champion has been planned and will conclude next year. Being 2013. There haven't been any "talk" of taking the Championship off of Punk in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You do realize that you're basing your opinion on a dirt sheet news article, right? CM Punk said HIMSELF when Paul Heyman became his cheerleader that this angle with him as Champion has been planned and will conclude next year. Being 2013. There haven't been any "talk" of taking the Championship off of Punk in reality.
    I wouldn't doubt that Vince thought about taking it off punk though. Vince loves the muscle bound destroyer types. Even if it was "dirt sheet" as you put it you better believe that someone, somewhere in the company thought it was a good idea.

Blog Entries
    Hey Axewound, um I mean Axehandle, don't you have anything constructive to discuss, or just things that jerk your gherkin?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey Axewound, um I mean Axehandle, don't you have anything constructive to discuss, or just things that jerk your gherkin?
    How is this not constructive. It's a relevant topic about a guy being pushed to the moon right now. Vince is dropping serious cash on promoting Ryback as the future.

My criticism is guys that paid dues and have more talent are being marginalized.

Am I the only person that would've been okay with the title off of Ryback? He's already pretty over, he looks intimidating, he already has a catch phrase and could make a killing off of merchandising. Eh. I guess some people don't want change.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    How is this not constructive. It's a relevant topic about a guy being pushed to the moon right now. Vince is dropping serious cash on promoting Ryback as the future.

My criticism is guys that paid dues and have more talent are being marginalized.
    Why don't you expand on the subject you merely hinted at - putting the title on Ziggler or Barrett? Why, for all outwards appearance, have you made this essentially about Ryback?