Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Your telling me that there is realistic way Rey Mysterio is beating Mark Henry? Daniel Bryan is beating Big Show and Mark Henry? How about a few months ago with Daniel Bryan beating Kane? Come on man you can't say well blah blah couldn't beat blah blah realistically because for every one example you give there are 1000s to go against your argument. Like I said earlier you can't use an argument of something being unrealistic in wrestling because almost everything in wrestling is unrealistic.
    you are not understanding my point at all. I'm not saying it's not realistic for punk to beat ryback thus it shouldn't happen. I'm saying it shouldn't happen with out some trickery because then it's just too fake. rey used plenty of roll ups, high flying moves, etc etc... to win that's what I'm saying. ryback shouldn't get owned by punk or it would look silly IMO.
    #BeJelly

I knew Ryback was green but my god whose idea was it to let him main event a ppv? He is terrible. I want to like him, I just cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know what else to tell you. I personally have no problem with him looking much stronger than punk because he is... that's what would of happen if it was real. go watch any of his matches against sandow or tyler reks... he actually sells their moves well IMO. both guys being a size that would be believable to beat up ryback.
    It's like a bus going head on with a mini...

Ryback is huge. If punk destroyed him people would just shake their heads, and would lose all sense of realism. Ryback also sold against swagger briefly.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    I'm getting really annoyed by Ryback's no selling. It's just gotten way over the top. Sheamus has got the beast like overcoming the pain thing to a tee at the moment, still looking like a beast, but still selling and putting on good matches, but Ryback is just ignoring moves. It's really pissing me off.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I'm getting really annoyed by Ryback's no selling. It's just gotten way over the top. Sheamus has got the beast like overcoming the pain thing to a tee at the moment, still looking like a beast, but still selling and putting on good matches, but Ryback is just ignoring moves. It's really pissing me off.
    I'd say it's his gimmick. Isn't he like a cyborg or something? Or he's meant to be at least. Or he's meant to be portrayed as a machine-like man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd say it's his gimmick. Isn't he like a cyborg or something? Or he's meant to be at least. Or he's meant to be portrayed as a machine-like man.
    I could kind of understand that, but is he going to stay that way his entire career? He can't go around squashing everybody for years on end

Blog Entries
    I could kind of understand that, but is he going to stay that way his entire career? He can't go around squashing everybody for years on end
    I wouldn't expect him to be like that his entire career. I'm guessing he's been told to no-sell for now just to over-exaggerate the indestructible man gimmick he has. I mean I doubt he'll continue that way if he feuds with the likes of Cena, Show, Henry, Sheamus etc.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't expect him to be like that his entire career. I'm guessing he's been told to no-sell for now just to over-exaggerate the indestructible man gimmick he has. I mean I doubt he'll continue that way if he feuds with the likes of Cena, Show, Henry, Sheamus etc.
    I just think it's stupid. When he finally does start selling, then it's going to make all the guys who hit moves on him and had no effect look so weak. Guys like Miz and Punk are being buried

Blog Entries
    I just think it's stupid. When he finally does start selling, then it's going to make all the guys who hit moves on him and had no effect look so weak. Guys like Miz and Punk are being buried
    Unfortunately, it looks like Ryback is the last Vince picked top face that people have been reporting about. So unfortunately if that is the case, it's going to continue that way.
    Let's look on the bright side though, Punk's had a really long title run, we should be thankful that it happened at all.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, it looks like Ryback is the last Vince picked top face that people have been reporting about. So unfortunately if that is the case, it's going to continue that way.
    Let's look on the bright side though, Punk's had a really long title run, we should be thankful that it happened at all.
    I suppose. At least this probably won't be happening for too much longer, Trips doesn't seem to be of the same booking idealogies as Vince, I get the feeling he'll have lots of top stars rather than one or two unbeatable ones.

When do you see Ryback starting to sell? He just went through a HiaC match and the only move he really sold was a low blow.