Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    There are always going to be those members of the iwc who are angry about everything and hate everything that the wwe does but still watches their product... I'm glad some of us are not those people
    Exactly this!! I have enough shit to complain about in my real life, and for me wrestling is a great way to get away from it all for a few hours each week! Thank you WWE for entertaining me!

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm gonna go with an attempted cash in by ADR which is forced by vince... As he is coming down to the ring Punk jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with his newly won title and is protected by colt and and his other chicago buddies... as the PPV goes off air Punk is at the top of the stairs waving goodbye with the WWE title in hand....

There are always going to be those members of the iwc who are angry about everything and hate everything that the wwe does but still watches their product... I'm glad some of us are not those people
    I watch the product for Ziggler, Bryan, Kane, Punk, Rhodes, Sandow, John Cena(Yes I actually like him), Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder and Wade Barrett. I don't usually complain when these guys lose, but when former World Champions and main eventers have a guy no sell there offense it makes them look like jobbers. How am I suppose to take someone credible when they lose in less then three minutes without doing any damage to their opponent? I'm sorry that's a big problem I have with Ryback and his "gimmick" and if this shit continues onto the main event scene the fans will turn on him. People don't want to pay to see a guy no sell for a five minute in a PPV main event.

Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    anyone know who the ref in Punk/Ryback match tonight?
    Kinda looked like Bischoff.
    WAsn't he the guy AJ lee had a disagreement with on Raw? When they missed punk's foot being on the ropes?

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Regardless of what you think about his role in the WWE. I think we can all agree on this point.

He is a very pretty man.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I watch the product for Ziggler, Bryan, Kane, Punk, Rhodes, Sandow, John Cena(Yes I actually like him), Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder and Wade Barrett. I don't usually complain when these guys lose, but when former World Champions and main eventers have a guy no sell there offense it makes them look like jobbers. How am I suppose to take someone credible when they lose in less then three minutes without doing any damage to their opponent? I'm sorry that's a big problem I have with Ryback and his "gimmick" and if this shit continues onto the main event scene the fans will turn on him. People don't want to pay to see a guy no sell for a five minute in a PPV main event.
    ryback sells actually pretty well... against tyler reks and damien sandow he looked beatable. cm punk is the size of a cruiser-weight obviously he is going to have to get creative to beat someone the size of ryback or it isn't going to be believable.
    #BeJelly

ryback sells actually pretty well... against tyler reks and damien sandow he looked beatable. cm punk is the size of a cruiser-weight obviously he is going to have to get creative to beat someone the size of ryback or it isn't going to be believable.
    In his Ryback character I have not seen him sell one ounce of offense. Someone punches him and he doesn't flinch. He doesn't sell and if this continues the people will tune him out.

Blog Entries
    In his Ryback character I have not seen him sell one ounce of offense. Someone punches him and he doesn't flinch. He doesn't sell and if this continues the people will tune him out.
    I don't know what else to tell you. I personally have no problem with him looking much stronger than punk because he is... that's what would of happen if it was real. go watch any of his matches against sandow or tyler reks... he actually sells their moves well IMO. both guys being a size that would be believable to beat up ryback.
    #BeJelly

I don't know what else to tell you. I personally have no problem with him looking much stronger than punk because he is... that's what would of happen if it was real. go watch any of his matches against sandow or tyler reks... he actually sells their moves well IMO. both guys being a size that would be believable to beat up ryback.
    Okay, but I'm not just talking about with Punk. I'm talking about with everyone. Remember his matches with Tensai? He no sold all of Tensai's attacks and Tensai is twice the size of Ryback. Also this is wrestling if we are going by realism here Rey Mysterio would've never been a World Champion. Neither would Daniel Bryan. HBK can be taken out as well. I mean you can't use well it would look fake with wrestling.

Blog Entries
    Okay, but I'm not just talking about with Punk. I'm talking about with everyone. Remember his matches with Tensai? He no sold all of Tensai's attacks and Tensai is twice the size of Ryback. Also this is wrestling if we are going by realism here Rey Mysterio would've never been a World Champion. Neither would Daniel Bryan. HBK can be taken out as well. I mean you can't use well it would look fake with wrestling.
    rey wins because it's fake plus he finds ways for the other guy to beat himself... that's believable that someone could be cocky enough to lose to someone half their size. it should be said that they usually try to put guys of equal sizes against each other lately... I mean punk could beat cena in real life. sheamus could beat the big show. ryback is an obvious mismatch for punk.
    #BeJelly

rey wins because it's fake plus he finds ways for the other guy to beat himself... that's believable that someone could be cocky enough to lose to someone half their size. it should be said that they usually try to put guys of equal sizes against each other lately... I mean punk could beat cena in real life. sheamus could beat the big show. ryback is an obvious mismatch for punk.
    Your telling me that there is realistic way Rey Mysterio is beating Mark Henry? Daniel Bryan is beating Big Show and Mark Henry? How about a few months ago with Daniel Bryan beating Kane? Come on man you can't say well blah blah couldn't beat blah blah realistically because for every one example you give there are 1000s to go against your argument. Like I said earlier you can't use an argument of something being unrealistic in wrestling because almost everything in wrestling is unrealistic.