Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I personally don't want to see Wade Barrett vs Ryback because one Barrett should be facing Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship and two I think being in a feud with Ryback would push Wade Barrett down rather then up.

As for the Miz vs Ryback feud I wouldn't mind seeing Miz hire someone like Ezekiel Jackson or Mason Ryan as their body guard/hired gun. Think that would give one of those two something to do and make Miz vs Ryback more believable because Mason or Big Zeke have a similar stature to Ryback.
    I haven't even thought of that. That's a brilliant idea. That'll really make this feud a lot more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Punk vs Ryback

Well lets take a look at HIAC if Cena is out and what to do with Punk. I am going to list options and why.

A. Orton: Yes he has a movie but he can come in and do the ppv and lose to punk while not losing standing his evil side would make for a good match.

B. Barrett: Deserving due to time away but do not see it happening due to not wanting him to lose

C. Big Show: Can step in to the event and challenge and lose which will be interesting

Now to two options if I were booking.

Sheamus: In a title versus title match tease the merging of the title. During the match have both men really tired and have Sheamus appearing to be ready to win match and be the unified champion when Ziggler steps in and pins Sheamus to cash in his MitB

Way out in left field. Lesner/Punk versus Bryan/Kane in a HIAC match for the titles: That I might just pay to watch.

Blog Entries
    I don't think orton and punk should face. orton is being pushed as unbeatable so punk would look weak when he cheats to win. though I like the sheamus option and not just because it ends with a ziggler win... but because there is little reason to have two titles anyway so it would be believable that they were going to unify the titles.
    #BeJelly

Why don't we ask Teddy Long who John Cena should face:

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

It's evident to me that RAW doesn't have another top face to replace Cena therefore Punk will just stand in middle of the ring (inside the HIAC) with the belt raised above his head for 30 minutes until the PPV goes off the air.

Blog Entries
    Well at the moment on house shows, it looks as if Cena is being replaced by Big Show...
    Oh god...

Quote Originally Posted by FXK2I View Post
    It's evident to me that RAW doesn't have another top face to replace Cena therefore Punk will just stand in middle of the ring (inside the HIAC) with the belt raised above his head for 30 minutes until the PPV goes off the air.
    This plz.

An Armageddon HIAC, wouldn't really require a good storyline build up just throw them all in the Cell and let them fight.

Punk VS Big Show VS Brodus VS Kofi VS R-Truth VS Cody Rhodes

While non of these people would be able to put on a good storyline with Punk on there own throw them all together and something magic could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    An Armageddon HIAC, wouldn't really require a good storyline build up just throw them all in the Cell and let them fight.

Punk VS Big Show VS Brodus VS Kofi VS R-Truth VS Cody Rhodes

While non of these people would be able to put on a good storyline with Punk on there own throw them all together and something magic could happen.

I like your thinking but your choices of wrestler i disagree with.

The only superstar who can replace Cena at HIAC vs CM Punk is the Big Show. And that's why he is returning soon, next monday perhaps, because WWE called him for that.