Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    This ends the streak of Ryback. and completes his transformation into a very familiar star.
    This would make both Punk and Ryback look weak in favor of a barely interested parttimer (Lesnar) and SuperCena. It would piss on the WWE Title, because Punk is champ but looks weaker than three other guys in this mix.

A true interference clusterfuck still could happen though, because WWE seems adamant that a heel should be weak and whiney.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Wait...

So who shocks him with the cattleprod?
    A returning Ultimate Warrior...

...duh.

I've heard it said you can get the answer you want from a poll by how you ask the questions but I think giving only two answers and neither of them being "no" is a more direct method of only hearing what you want to hear

Blog Entries
    So, there's a lie in the news section that suggests that Ryback will win the belt and Dolph will cash in tonight.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you don't understand the significance.
    No i get the significance, goldbergs streak ended with the use of a cattle prod. I still stand by the fact its silly. It was then, and if done now it would be. Reminds me of when angle shot big show with a dart gun.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No i get the significance, goldbergs streak ended with the use of a cattle prod. I still stand by the fact its silly. It was then, and if done now it would be. Reminds me of when angle shot big show with a dart gun.
    Oh hell no you've given me an idea.

If any wwe hack talentless writers troll this site for ideas listen up I have the finish of the Punk-Ryback match right here. Cena and Lesnar interfere that's good but instead of a cattle prod brock takes out Ryback with a harpoon gun. It's brilliant and has never been done before. Not even Russo would use such a weapon. Partial credit goes to bearkg.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

my prediction, more acturately what i would do if i were a WWE writer and subject to their goals rather than my own desire to see a good storyline.... Ryback is working out, and we see a car hit him, he gets up, the car backs up and hits him again, he gets up again, Heyman gets out of the car and hits him in the head with the belt as he tries to get up a third time... saying something like "he can't lose it" over and over under his breath. cut to the ring he and punk celebrate doing the "i can't lose the belt tonight thing" McMahon comes out names Cena the new Challenger, they fight and just as the match is about to end Rybak comes and destroys the cage, mayhem insues and punk stays champ as there is no winner... monday we get a whole lot of best in the world i told you so stuff, and there is a beat the clock set for the #1 contender, rybak doesn't get the fastest time, but wins his match
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

If Brock Lesnar interferes in screw Ryback? Would this lead to a Ryback Vs Lesnar feud?

Hmm sounds like something they would do at Wrestlemania, but it can be done at Survivor Series

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    If Brock Lesnar interferes in screw Ryback? Would this lead to a Ryback Vs Lesnar feud?

Hmm sounds like something they would do at Wrestlemania, but it can be done at Survivor Series
    Ryback vs Lesnar at Mania ? No just not possible. But Team Punk with Lesnar in it vs Team Cena with Ryback in it, why not

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Ryback vs Lesnar at Mania ? No just not possible. But Team Punk with Lesnar in it vs Team Cena with Ryback in it, why not
    I don't see Ryback getting pinned and I don't see a Hell in a Cell ending in disqualification haha, So I see somehow Punk getting knocked out cold with Ryback winning by no contest or something. I just hope He doesn't get hurt backstage and Cena enters the Cell that would ruin my predictions.