Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post

He seemed to hit it fine the week before

It was also wrongly reported on this site that he couldn't lift heyman at a house show.. other websites used fan reports that said he hit both heyman, then punk, with shell shock..
    said, he did.

He didn't hit Heyman with it.

He tried. But couldn't get him up for it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    That's because they needed someone to be a replacement if Cena's injury would take longer then they had expected and Ryback was their first option as a replacement. They've pretty much booked themselves in a corner though.
    That what I was talking about. When Cena was injured and people were trying to make a guess on his replacement no one thought it could be Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    The only way Ziggles in cashing in on Punk is if Punk and Sheamus switch titles.
    That's not the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Ziggler is the World Championship MITB winner (this happens every year with people not listening or understanding) therefore it can not be used on the WWE champion.
    Oh I understand the rules perfectly fine. Some people don't understand the WWE and how stranger things have happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    That what I was talking about. When Cena was injured and people were trying to make a guess on his replacement no one thought it could be Ryback.
    To me, it was obvious that they were going to go with Ryback. I mean, who else would they have choose from that was already in a storyline?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Oh I understand the rules perfectly fine. Some people don't understand the WWE and how stranger things have happened.
    Stranger things have happened and WWE is known to be inconsistent sometimes, we get that, but I don't see the purpose of a Dolph Ziggler cash-in for the WWE championship when he can easily go after the World Heavyweight title and WWE creatives can let him start a solid feud with Sheamus. WWE creatives have a lot on their hands with the WWE title picture as it is and a Ziggler cash-in would hinder it.
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Stranger things have happened and WWE is known to be inconsistent sometimes, we get that, but I don't see the purpose of a Dolph Ziggler cash-in for the WWE championship when he can easily go after the World Heavyweight title and WWE creatives can let him start a solid feud with Sheamus. WWE creatives have a lot on their hands with the WWE title picture as it is and a Ziggler cash-in would hinder it.
    How can Ziggies hinder anything? He'd only make it more exciting. I mean come on it's Ziggler.

Blog Entries
    How can Ziggies hinder anything? He'd only make it more exciting. I mean come on it's Ziggler.
    I said that because the WWE title picture is pretty much stacked with the possibilities of what may occur in the CM Punk v Ryback match in tonight's Hell in a Cell PPV and also with The Rock challenging for the WWE championship at the Royal Rumble which means if Ziggler cashes it in, he'll most likely end up having a short WWE title reign which will hinder the WWE title being passed around like hot potato.

Ziggler cashing in for the World Heavyweight title will give him a solid run with the World Heavyweight title and also a solid program with Sheamus.

I said that because the WWE title picture is pretty much stacked with the possibilities of what may occur in the CM Punk v Ryback match in tonight's Hell in a Cell PPV and also with The Rock challenging for the WWE championship at the Royal Rumble which means if Ziggler cashes it in, he'll most likely end up having a short WWE title reign which will hinder the WWE title being passed around like hot potato.

Ziggler cashing in for the World Heavyweight title will give him a solid run with the World Heavyweight title and also a solid program with Sheamus.
    So you wouldn't want to see Zigg vs. Rock?

Blog Entries
    So you wouldn't want to see Zigg vs. Rock?
    Ziggler vs Rock sounds alright but CM Punk vs Rock is something that can really draw more interest with Punk being the best heel in wrestling today and his promos along with The Rock's will be stupendous. Not saying Ziggler vs Rock wouldn't be great to see but Punk vs Rock is another dream match that most people have been waiting to see.