Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast
    An actual feud for Ryback well its about time!! I don't really count his mini Feud with Jinder.

Blog Entries
    I think it will make a for a pretty interesting feud. Ryback has needed someone credible to feud with to take him to the next level and The Miz is the right choice. I feel that it's going to be a pretty solid feud over the Intercontinental title.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I like Ryback I like his intensity which he has in his matches, though with guys like Big E- Lanston coming I don't want to see to undefeated monsters on the roster, unless they feud with each other or something.. But I do want to see Ryback face the likes of Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, its something different I just hope he he can have good 10 minute matches.

Miz vs Ryback should be good. Miz is a favorite of mine. However, I hate it how he is using most must see IC champion. Can you not come up w/something else? It got annoying to me during his WWE championship run. He used to be my fav, but now it is Daniel Bryan for obvious reasons.

I died laughing during the Subway segment when Ryback showed up. I can see it being funny even without hearing the Al Snow story about how much this guy eats but hearing the story first somehow made it funnier... and to add even more to the whole thing, Ryback so far has been an ultra-serious character despite everything around him seeming to revolve around his notorious appetite.

As far as Miz vs Ryback, I think they've built Ryback to such a degree that I can't picture the two having a balanced match against each other. Miz isn't a small guy but he's not tall and built like a Jack Swagger either. Ryback should in theory completely destroy Miz so it would be hard for me to take a balanced match up between the two seriously. I'm sure most people laughed when Ryback vs Jinder Mahal was supposed to be a feud. Same sort of thing with the Miz just based on physical stature alone. I hope they set the matches up in such a way that Miz is quicker and craftier so at least the matches are a little more believable.

Long term i have a great idea/hope for this feud. First, after what happened at Miz TV i think Miz should say Ryback has to beat the same 3 men he did at NoC in a fatal 4 way for #1 contender status. Ryback demolishes mysterio and sin cara. The last one in the match he has to beat is Cody Rhodes. Wade Barrett comes out and cheap shots Cody to establish his new 'dominance and power' and then Ryback with the pin and the win. Ryback then says he beats everyone on his own in his feed me more/goldbergesque way and the title challenge is made a three way between Ryback Miz and Barrett. Eventually this becomes a Ryback Barrett feud and Miz gets back into the WHC or WWEC picture where he belongs and Ryback and Barrett have an epic feud.

I'm just gonna say this.Imagine Punk or Austin or Rock without personality

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by doormatt412 View Post
    Long term i have a great idea/hope for this feud. First, after what happened at Miz TV i think Miz should say Ryback has to beat the same 3 men he did at NoC in a fatal 4 way for #1 contender status.
    You know what ? I think it's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by doormatt412 View Post
    Wade Barrett comes out and cheap shots Cody to establish his new 'dominance and power' and then Ryback with the pin and the win. Ryback then says he beats everyone on his own in his feed me more/goldbergesque way and the title challenge is made a three way between Ryback Miz and Barrett. Eventually this becomes a Ryback Barrett feud and Miz gets back into the WHC or WWEC picture where he belongs and Ryback and Barrett have an epic feud.
    Non sense IMO. I have nothing with Barrett interference but he also should take out Ryback badly, so Ryback is out of the IC and begin a fued vs Wade Barrett. Personnaly I have nothing against Ryback vs The Miz for the IC, but I would love to see Barrett vs Ryback ^^

I personally don't want to see Wade Barrett vs Ryback because one Barrett should be facing Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship and two I think being in a feud with Ryback would push Wade Barrett down rather then up.

As for the Miz vs Ryback feud I wouldn't mind seeing Miz hire someone like Ezekiel Jackson or Mason Ryan as their body guard/hired gun. Think that would give one of those two something to do and make Miz vs Ryback more believable because Mason or Big Zeke have a similar stature to Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    As for the Miz vs Ryback feud I wouldn't mind seeing Miz hire someone like Ezekiel Jackson or Mason Ryan as their body guard/hired gun. Think that would give one of those two something to do and make Miz vs Ryback more believable because Mason or Big Zeke have a similar stature to Ryback.
    Great idea. I like it