Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast
    But I do think someone, prob Brock will help punk win.

This will be an interesting match-up as it will be Rybacks longest match so far and as it is no DQ , someone will have to come in unless Punk can beat him (therefore cementing the best in the world status). But I think it will either be Brock or the Undertaker!

Blog Entries
    I think it's very possible we'll see Lesnar.

I remember seeing that they want Lesnar at Survivor Series, so I can see Lesnar running for a DQ or something.
    That'll set up Punk and Lesnar to lead a Survivor Series team against a Cena and Ryback led team.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Maybe this has already been discussed but how crazy of a decision (from a creative point of view, fans point of view and the wrestlers point of view) is it to have Rybacks first proper match be the main event of a PPV against the champion?

i think undertaker gonna return an cost punk da title

Blog Entries
    Apparently, there's been some issues with creative's decision on how to end the match since they don't want Ryback to look weak by getting pinned but not at the risk of Punk losing his belt. The way I see it, they should just make it a triple threat match and here's how I think it should happen:

Make it a triple threat match by announcing the return of a superstar, Jack Swagger, and have him placed in there on RAW. Swagger's been off of TV for a while to "think his career through" by "taking time off" so perhaps in his absence, he's gotten "better" and makes a case to AJ to have him thrown into the mix at HIAC. She agrees and during the match, Ryback hits his finisher on Swagger, Punk steals the pin and a feud between Ryback and Swagger starts since Swagger blames Ryback for costing him his shot at redemption which leads to a feud that puts Swagger over whether he comes out on top in the feud or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Apparently, there's been some issues with creative's decision on how to end the match since they don't want Ryback to look weak by getting pinned but not at the risk of Punk losing his belt. The way I see it, they should just make it a triple threat match and here's how I think it should happen:

Make it a triple threat match by announcing the return of a superstar, Jack Swagger, and have him placed in there on RAW. Swagger's been off of TV for a while to "think his career through" by "taking time off" so perhaps in his absence, he's gotten "better" and makes a case to AJ to have him thrown into the mix at HIAC. She agrees and during the match, Ryback hits his finisher on Swagger, Punk steals the pin and a feud between Ryback and Swagger starts since Swagger blames Ryback for costing him his shot at redemption which leads to a feud that puts Swagger over whether he comes out on top in the feud or not.
    It's a good idea but no one really cares about Swaggah anymore LOL

Blog Entries
    Swag time baby
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

I'm thinking Punk will win in a hellacious match, which will result him being beaten and battered, leaving him vulnerable for say a certain MITB winner to cash in and become new WWE champ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    I'm thinking Punk will win in a hellacious match, which will result him being beaten and battered, leaving him vulnerable for say a certain MITB winner to cash in and become new WWE champ?

Dolph Ziggler can only cash it in on the World Heavyweight champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.