Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Also where was it said that Sheamus/Show will be a Cell match, they haven't mentioned that on TV have they?
    I don't think so. I kinda assumed it was going to be held in the Cell but it probably won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I'm looking forward to it, I don't care that Punk is gonna retain anyway, just nice to see a fresh and entertaining face in the title picture.

Hopefully the same thing happens with the World title and Show will now disappear after losing and Barrett steps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I just don't see how Punk is supposed to be hated when hes bringing up some valid points.
    Because the WWE Universe has the memory of a fruit fly.

*V*
    Last edited by Vondraco; 10-16-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondraco View Post

Touché.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Sure I think its far too early to give Ryback the belt, but you never know he may win it to "test the waters" and hold it for a month or so just to lose it in a triple threat at the Survivor Series.
    Yes, and then have Kevin Nash come in with a stun gun to lay Ryback out and ...

*V*

And because choosing the right trigger words and using the right actions can make even valid points be taken the wrong way.

"The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    And because choosing the right trigger words and using the right actions can make even valid points be taken the wrong way.
    I'll certainly give you that. WWE scriptwriters are making an admirable attempt to make Punk into a heel again, that's certain. And Heyman and Punk are going with it. Further, it is at least partially succeeding, if Nashville is any representative sample. But to pretend, to SAY (as Cena did on a recent broadcast) that Punk's reign is "meaningless?" Or did he say "irrelevant?"

Show's 45 second reign, maybe. But 330+ days and counting? He's essentially defended the championship successfully at every major PPV *other than* HIAC, and they dismiss him as "irrelevant?" Really? Both "sides" use words to garner the reaction.

Vide the recent US political "debates." Seriously. We got a guy on FOX News saying "if you turned the sound down, Biden lost the debate." Yeah, and if you turned your TV off Cena would still be champion. (WWE has full permission to use that in upcoming broadcasts. No, check that, CM Punk has permission to use that.)

No offense, bro, just huge Punk mark here. Sorry.
    Last edited by Vondraco; 10-16-2012 at 08:20 PM.

I'll certainly give you that. WWE scriptwriters are making an admirable attempt to make Punk into a heel again, that's certain. And Heyman and Punk are going with it. Further, it is at least partially succeeding, if Nashville is any representative sample. But to pretend, to SAY (as Cena did on a recent broadcast) that Punk's reign is "meaningless?" Or did he say "irrelevant?"

Show's 45 second reign, maybe. But 330+ days and counting? He's essentially defended the championship successfully at every major PPV *other than* HIAC, and they dismiss him as "irrelevant?" Really? Both "sides" use words to garner the reaction.

Vide the recent US political "debates." Seriously. We got a guy on FOX News saying "if you turned the sound down, Biden lost the debate." Yeah, and if you turned your TV off Cena would still be champion. (WWE has full permission to use that in upcoming broadcasts. No, check that, CM Punk has permission to use that.)

No offense, bro, just huge Punk mark here. Sorry.
    Don't worry about it.

But it does prove my point; with the proper words and actions -anything- can be made to look good or bad. Particularly if they pick certain things.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Not a fan of Ryback, but I am curious about how this match will play out.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

WWE would still have CM Punk win it... and the whole build up for Ryback would be worthless. That's my opinion.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!