Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Hey guys ! Do you really think CM Punk vs Ryback will be the main event ? Come on ! This is not going to happen. Ryback will be out, if not by Punk, by Brock Lesnar. CM Punk will face John Cena, not Ryback. That's all simple

The way I see it is Cena still isn't 100% so they are putting Ryback in, in his place. Punk will win because Ryback doesn't have enough draw with the fans (I fast forward his matches, as I'm sure others do). If they don't want to effect Ryback's momentum then they need to have punk put him through a lot of punishment to win the match. Expect Punk to demand more respect after beating Ryback though.

Also I'm sure i heard JR say something like "Punk needs to walk into Hell in a Cell and defend his title to help define his career". Have they forgotten that Punk walked into Elimination Chamber as champion, was one of the first 2 to start the match and walked out champion?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Hey guys ! Do you really think CM Punk vs Ryback will be the main event ? Come on ! This is not going to happen. Ryback will be out, if not by Punk, by Brock Lesnar. CM Punk will face John Cena, not Ryback. That's all simple
    I could see this happening.

I would to see Ryback winning just to read the bitching posts next day

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

This match is going to suck.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Punk vs Ryback. It's irrelevant really, given that Punk's retaining anyway. I don't expect a great match. I'm expecting Punk to carry it, Ryback to hit his power moves and then Punk to scrape the win.

Miz vs Kofi should be decent. both are decent in the ring, so they should serve up a good match.

Show vs Sheamus won't be anything interesting. I hope they might include Barrett in on that to spice it up.

The tag team match should be good. IMO it's going to be Mysterio and Cara to face Hell No. And I also think Mysterio and Cara will win the titles.

Is Cesaro defending his US title? If not, then I hope he's in a match against someone. Clay will do, since I wouldn't mind seeing him plant him with the Neutralizer again.

Divas title match, it'll likely be Eve vs Kaitlyn. I hope Kaitlyn wins it. Seeing someone new with the title will be a nice change. I don't expect anything special from the match though. Kaitlyn's got a pretty cool finisher though, hope we get to see that.

HIAC isn't shaping up to be that good IMO. I hope the matches that are HIAC matches are good ones. Preferably, all matches on the card should be HIAC matches, but we all know that won't be the case.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I can see that happening. I'm not sure if we'll actually see Lesnar appear, since I don't think WWE will want to waste an appearance. But I can see them just showing a shot of Ryback laid out in the back, and then they can explain it later on. I think WWe want Lesnar at Survivor Series, so they could explain it in the weeks between HIAC and SS.

But yeah, Punk vs Ryback isn't a main event match. I can see Cena getting in to replace Ryback after he's taken out by a mystery guy (later revealed to be Lesnar).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Ryback vs Punk will be a fine match. I don't think it will be that bad as some are saying it will. I don't expect a classic between the two but it will probably be a solid main event match.

I don't see it happening that way but I won't say it's impossible case scenario either. I honestly do want to see Ryback vs Punk in the Cell though. It would give us something fresh for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Also I'm sure i heard JR say something like "Punk needs to walk into Hell in a Cell and defend his title to help define his career". Have they forgotten that Punk walked into Elimination Chamber as champion, was one of the first 2 to start the match and walked out champion?
    Exactly. There are some holes with this "Punk must define his career" storyline they're running right now. Punk has been able to successfully hold on to his WWE championship for 330 days but it means shit unless he wins at Hell in a Cell? Hes been the damn champion since last November, competing in a NO DQ match, a street fight, an Elimination Chamber match, and a Triple Threat TLC match. He should already have his career defined by now.

I just don't see how Punk is supposed to be hated when hes bringing up some valid points.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Show vs Sheamus won't be anything interesting. I hope they might include Barrett in on that to spice it up.
    True. The build-up to this match has been a little silly. Although it is a step-up from Sheamus vs Del Rio for the 1000th time.

Show vs Sheamus may not be the match of the night but I think they'll put on a pretty watchable Cell match.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Ryback and Punk have been getting decent reviews from their house show matches, so it could be pretty good.

If this was any other PPV I would say Punk gets a DQ or count out win, but with them forced into a Hell in a Cell match I'm not too sure. Sure I think its far too early to give Ryback the belt, but you never know he may win it to "test the waters" and hold it for a month or so just to lose it in a triple threat at the Survivor Series.

Also where was it said that Sheamus/Show will be a Cell match, they haven't mentioned that on TV have they?