Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondraco View Post
    OK, what they're doing with Ryback sucks. The attention span of today's wrestling fan might justify it, Goldberg at least had an early feud with mid-card Mongo. Ryback is too fast if you ask me, though again ADHD could explain that. I like the character, really I do. But his push is going the way of Tensai in my opinion.
    Poor Albert he really needs a trish to make him relevant again.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Mooma Ryback it is!! On a serious note, if Ryback faces Punk at HIAC, there has been talk of making Cena the special referee. If that is the case, I'd love to see Punk outsmart both Ryback and Cena, causing Cena to cost Ryback the match and making Ryback snap, turn heel, and beat up/feud with John Cena. After that he'll have to take some math and English classes.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

It'll be a triple threat somehow, with Punk winning because he pins Cena. That will end the Cena and Punk storyline and Ryback can stay undefeated (a wwe spin of course) because he won't get pinned.That's the only way I can see Punk leaving as champ and I believe he is going to hold on to his belt. IMO
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 10-12-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Punk/Ryback had their first match last night at a house show. Ryback won by DQ after a low-blow. The two were said to have a really entertaining match with both guys getting their offensive moves in. Punk even had the anaconda vice set in on Ryback for a bit.
    Last edited by FLWWEFan; 10-13-2012 at 12:58 PM.

The anaconda device eh? No kidding

In a triple threat with Cena, Ryback and Punk it would be nice to see Punk getting Cena to tap due to his bad arm to the Anaconda Vice, while the majority of the match is worked by Punk & Ryback. It doesn't make anyone look weak, doesn't put the title on Ryback too soon and it will give Cena time off after to fully recover

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's just me, but HIAC isn't shaping up to be a good PPV. Yes, you have the tag title tournament ending, with whoever wins this monday on raw(Cara/Rey in my opinion) vs Team Hell No, Show vs Sheamus for the WHC title, and Punk vs ???? so far....three matches announced for a PPV that is less than a week away. I remember when they would come out, have a #1 contenders match, or even just announce the first match for the next ppv, right after the one they just had. Then you had 3 to 4 weeks for a build up, making people want to buy the PPV. To me, it doesn't matter who Punks opponent is, because this is just a road bump on the way to Survivor Series, which I hope is a great PPV this year

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but HIAC isn't shaping up to be a good PPV. Yes, you have the tag title tournament ending, with whoever wins this monday on raw(Cara/Rey in my opinion) vs Team Hell No, Show vs Sheamus for the WHC title, and Punk vs ???? so far....three matches announced for a PPV that is less than a week away. I remember when they would come out, have a #1 contenders match, or even just announce the first match for the next ppv, right after the one they just had. Then you had 3 to 4 weeks for a build up, making people want to buy the PPV. To me, it doesn't matter who Punks opponent is, because this is just a road bump on the way to Survivor Series, which I hope is a great PPV this year
    HIAC is 2 weeks tomorrow chief.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    HIAC is 2 weeks tomorrow chief.
    Its on the 26th? Shit...haha i thought bfg was this weekend and hiac was the next weekend. Oops! But still ya get my point

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Its on the 26th? Shit...haha i thought bfg was this weekend and hiac was the next weekend. Oops! But still ya get my point
    28th mate. You sure you're not looking at a 2011 calender?

I follow your drift though.

What should Rybacks finisher be?

The more people think about it the more people think he should adopt the spear, but I'd prefer something different. Something most fans didn't really get to see in the WWE on a big stage in main events. I would like to see him adopt the finisher that was used by Former WWE Superstar Marcus Corvon known more from his TNA days as Monty Brown. His finishing move is called the pounce. Huge impactful move that no one is using that I know of. Brown is no longer wrestling the last time I heard. That is the move I think he should use as his finisher. Thoughts?