Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 46 ... LastLast
    I voted for CM Punk

Why would you put that as an option in this poll?

Blog Entries
    Are you guys serious? CM Punk has trouble headlining PPVs anyway, so the chance of a Punk vs Punk match just makes it harder lol

OT: Cena gets my vote, or at least he would if there was that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Who do you want to see Cm Punk face at Hell in a Cell?

Personally, I want him to face Ryback because its something new and different, It would make for a unique match and im tired of Cena/Punk after seeing it 4 times already as although they have good matches they all tend to be the same (other than the Cena suicide dive). I like Ryback he gets a great crowd reaction and has a unique moveset. Whilst I don't think Ryback should win, it would be a good chance for him and could lead to a potential Ryback/Lesnar feud.

(Edit) It should say John Cena in the poll not Cm Punk, Thanks for pointing that out. Is there a way to edit the poll? No options showing up on my phone
    So the choice is either rush Ryback into a world title win or rush ryback into ending his streak with minimal build up. I say minimal because Ryback is still secondary to Cena in this feud. I want to see Punk beat Cena.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    No not the morning after pill kind I'm talking about everyone's favorite Goldberg imitator Ryback.
    Gillberg > All

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Dude what is up with the poll?

He is in character. That's his catchphrase 'Feed me more' - Why would you take that as he can't speak English and mama Ryback - Seriously.

Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that Ryback will botch everything???

It is to soon for him to be in the main event but lets all see what happens.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Dude what is up with the poll? He is in character. That's his catchphrase 'Feed me more' - Why would you take that as he can't speak English and mama Ryback - Seriously.Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that Ryback will botch everything???It is to soon for him to be in the main event but lets all see what happens.
    How to decipher this poll in 3 easy steps.

Step 1. Read the original post it explains everything.
    Step 2. Read the original post again just so you get it.
    Step 3. Don't jump to conclusions no one likes a drama queen.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    This is a huge IF. I don't think the match will be one on one. It's going to be a triple threat match. Punk vs Ryback vs Cena. Some how it's going to fit in the storyline. It keeps Cena and Ryback in the main event and storyline and gives Ryback a chance to shine a little in a main event without pushing him to hard. It also lets Cena wrestle light and not have to be the main focus.

I went with Ryback just to see what he could he do and if the match would be watchable! we won't know until it happens!!

Middle school math class no idea what that is but i taught it was funny so yeah banana hammock

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    How to decipher this poll in 3 easy steps.

Step 1. Read the original post it explains everything.
    Step 2. Read the original post again just so you get it.
    Step 3. Don't jump to conclusions no one likes a drama queen.
    No not the morning after pill kind I'm talking about everyone's favorite Goldberg imitator Ryback. The plan B is for him to face punk at the hell in a cell main event if Cena is hurt. Personally this is rushing the guy and also endangering punk if the botch machine messes up like he did when he dropped swagger on his head. The industry can't afford punk and cena to both be injured so as much as it makes little sense I say if they persist on going with punk Ryback at least throw in 2 veteran guys like Kane and danielson that can protect their opponents and continue their feud while letting Ryback get in there with the elite names.

Granted I missed the end of it, but the bit in bold, why is everyone saying this? If he goes against Punk why add others, why not see him have a one on one.

Big Dave was a huge botch machine and he was multi world champion.

I think people need to give him a chance. If he fucks up he fucks up but lets see whats going to happen.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her