Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast

Plan B

No not the morning after pill kind I'm talking about everyone's favorite Goldberg imitator Ryback. The plan B is for him to face punk at the hell in a cell main event if Cena is hurt. Personally this is rushing the guy and also endangering punk if the botch machine messes up like he did when he dropped swagger on his head. The industry can't afford punk and cena to both be injured so as much as it makes little sense I say if they persist on going with punk Ryback at least throw in 2 veteran guys like Kane and danielson that can protect their opponents and continue their feud while letting Ryback get in there with the elite names.

Off topic but the other guy made an inadvertently hilarious poll and I will too just for humor. It's not to be taken seriously.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Agreed but I fear the universe would explode from the awesomeness.
    lol this poll still hasn't been fixed haha
    #BeJelly

CM Punk vs CM punk would be the greatest match of all time.

Blog Entries
    No not the morning after pill kind I'm talking about everyone's favorite Goldberg imitator Ryback. The plan B is for him to face punk at the hell in a cell main event if Cena is hurt. Personally this is rushing the guy and also endangering punk if the botch machine messes up like he did when he dropped swagger on his head. The industry can't afford punk and cena to both be injured so as much as it makes little sense I say if they persist on going with punk Ryback at least throw in 2 veteran guys like Kane and danielson that can protect their opponents and continue their feud while letting Ryback get in there with the elite names.

Off topic but the other guy made an inadvertently hilarious poll and I will too just for humor. It's not to be taken seriously.
    Punk should face ryback by himself if cena can't fight. Bryan and Kane should be in the tag team division for at least a little longer IMO.
    #BeJelly

He can't do no numbers...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He can't do no numbers...
    let's be serious here for a second steve... the mans catch phrase is feed me more... have you ever heard him say more than 5 words in a sentence... the english language is the obvious winner

#BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    let's be serious here for a second steve... the mans catch phrase is feed me more... have you ever heard him say more than 5 words in a sentence... the english language is the obvious winner

Apologies oh mighty Dennis.

Blog Entries
    This thread reminds me that we need a section for novelty threads.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Apologies oh mighty Dennis.

Welcome to my sig
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

I think you make an excellent point, in that if Ryback is used to face Punk, a wild card should be thrown in, someone who can take the huge bumps and bruises from Ryback.