Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    While it's true that SmackDown is edited where needed, I'm of the opinion that Ryback really didn't have a problem lifting Tensai that night. Just think about it, if they had to redo it, would you book the two of them on a live show the next week where they can't edit that stuff out? It just doesn't make sense to me... which is funny considering how little sense RAW in general is making over the last little while. I would've put Ryback against someone else and had him practice the lift with heavier guys off of TV rather than risk a failure like that on the flagship show.
    Upon further review I think Ryback botched the lift up on Raw. If you look closely on Smackdown! Ryback had Tensai's leg right next to Ryback's knee. However on Raw Ryback first attempted to just lift up Tensai and then on the second try Tensai's leg was right behind Ryback's knee. I think Ryback's recklessness in the ring was what cost him the Shellshock on Tensai. Look at the videos closely and focus solely on Tensai's leg that Ryback holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It only took Ryback one attempt during the Smackdown taping. It usually says in the results on the main newspage if they did more than one take, for example, they always specify when Sin Cara had to redo spots in his matches, or if a promo segment had to be redone. Nothing was specified in last week's report, so to me that means he did it first time.

I like Tensai, but based on the clip, he did indeed sandbag Ryback there.
    I'm not trying to switch arguments on the fly here, but after further review I believe Ryback botched the Shellshock. If you look at Tensai's leg placement from Smackdown! to Raw on the first spot on Raw it looked like Ryback didn't even have Tensai properly set up for the move and on the second attempt it looked as if Ryback placed Tensai's leg to far back. I say this because after watching the Smackdown! clip Tensai's leg seemed to be placed right next to Ryback's knee. I might be wrong, but I just don't think Tensai would risk injuring Ryback over sour grapes and risk his reputation in the business.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I'm not trying to switch arguments on the fly here, but after further review I believe Ryback botched the Shellshock. If you look at Tensai's leg placement from Smackdown! to Raw on the first spot on Raw it looked like Ryback didn't even have Tensai properly set up for the move and on the second attempt it looked as if Ryback placed Tensai's leg to far back. I say this because after watching the Smackdown! clip Tensai's leg seemed to be placed right next to Ryback's knee. I might be wrong, but I just don't think Tensai would risk injuring Ryback over sour grapes and risk his reputation in the business.
    Eh, to each their own. Everyone's going to have their own opinion of it.
    I'm not sure why people are making so much of a fuss about it though, since one thing's for sure. And that is that this isn't going to affect Ryback's push at all lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It's live TV. Shit happens. Move on people.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's live TV. Shit happens. Move on people.
    It's the IWC. People jump on the chance to bash any superstar they don't like.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Eh, to each their own. Everyone's going to have their own opinion of it.
    I'm not sure why people are making so much of a fuss about it though, since one thing's for sure. And that is that this isn't going to affect Ryback's push at all lol!
    This is true lol. Ryback is being pushed to the moon no matter what lol.

I don't think Tensai purposely blew the finish, what I thought I saw was Tensai trying to stay up there by holding on to Skip's chest. I just think this time, on that night, the lift was just not executed properly. It'll happen. Tensai already exerted himself a bit in the match by that running powerslam, and belly suplex, he maybe just didn't have enough in him at that time. No biggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I don't think Tensai purposely blew the finish, what I thought I saw was Tensai trying to stay up there by holding on to Skip's chest. I just think this time, on that night, the lift was just not executed properly. It'll happen. Tensai already exerted himself a bit in the match by that running powerslam, and belly suplex, he maybe just didn't have enough in him at that time. No biggy.
    We found out roidy isn't cena strong. I guess that weakens his destroyer character a little but Vince won't care and he will still be pushed. If he can't handle Albert the big show or Brodus would be a disaster. Someone might be seriously hurt by a botch.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    D. Mankind vs Punk in the Cell
    I'm jus sayin...

So far, it looks like Ryback. I just wish Ryback had more experience.