Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
    Honestly id rather see ryback vs barrett. Or someone good at making other people look good. Like a full on rivalry with jack swagger could be really entertaining.

I would like to see Ryback vs Lesnar but I am not sure how that would go. If Mark Henry does come back it would be all right to see Henry vs Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't and I'm sure this will never happens.......fortunately
    Thank god for that!

LOL Just kidding, but I dont want to see it either lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RatedRorayJames; 09-29-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    I would like to see the match solely to see Ryback get his ass handed to him and the IWC quit marking-out over him. Doesn't anyone remember what a dud this guy was when he was aka Skip Sheffield and stunk it up on Tough Enough, NXT and w Nexus??? When/'if he starts doing something entertaining on promos, maybe I'll change my mind about the guy...but Lesnar is still the wrong foe.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Lesnar's on a part time, limited dates deal. Why waste those precious dates on a small fry like Ryback?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Lesnar's on a part time, limited dates deal. Why waste those precious dates on a small fry like Ryback?
    This is very true, with the likes of Orton, Taker, Rock and possibly even Sheamus it would be a waste of time. Plus it may end up like the Goldberg/Lesnar match at ManiaXX.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    This is very true, with the likes of Orton, Taker, Rock and possibly even Sheamus it would be a waste of time. Plus it may end up like the Goldberg/Lesnar match at ManiaXX.
    Exactly. When you have a big drawer like Lesnar, you put him in the big money matches against Cena, HHH, (and in future) Taker, The Rock, Orton, Sheamus, Big Show etc
    And that's also potentially true, although I think Ryback is a better wrestler than Goldberg.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Smarks wouldn't want to see this. But casual fans would mark the hell out and it would draw big time. And maybe make a full fledge star out of Ryback.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Ryback Raw 1/10 (Or 10/1 for Americans)

Hopefully this hasn't already been covered, never posted a thread before so bear with me. When Ryback picked up Tensai today did you believe he couldn't do it because he was not strong enough, or because of Tensai's body type?

I belive it was Tensai's odd body type. Either way, how do you see this affecting his matches against bigger opponents?