Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast
    He only stared him down. Did you not see him beat Miz on Raw? He will probably remain in that feud for now. I can't imagine him winning a world title before a mid card one. It will probably set up a match between Ryback and Punk, Miz interferes and Cena makes the save. Tag Team match, resume Miz v Ryback feud until US title win at HIAC.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I think people are reading a bit too much into it. They wanted Punk to attack Foley to get heat, but still wanted him to be a coward. So thet got the scariest intimidating guy they could to make the save. Pretty sure they aren't going to put him in the cell with the champ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerichoholic_92 View Post
    I think people are reading a bit too much into it. They wanted Punk to attack Foley to get heat, but still wanted him to be a coward. So thet got the scariest intimidating guy they could to make the save. Pretty sure they aren't going to put him in the cell with the champ.
    I heard that he might be a backup plan for Cena in case he can't make it to HIAC.

If Ryback were to face Punk and lose as I said would be too early for it to end because he just started facing actual talent. Who has he beat other than Swagger, Miz, and Hawkins/Reks? I don't remember.....I think Ryback shouldn't win the belt anywhere, but ppv. Say he wins it at the ppv and they do a 6 pack challenge or scramble match where he dominates all kinds of talent. Get him over at a big stage at Survivor Series. Keep building bricks until he beats all the competition. Best place to have him face a WWE or World champion would be at one of the big 4, but it is too early as I said. Punk can't get DQ'd in a HIAC match which it would likely be in. Best case scenario that WWE hasn't thought about if Cena can't go is to have Orton replace him. Why? Legit backup plan who is scheduled for time off to do his movie. Gets beat up bad in a Cell match, reason to give it to him to film the movie. A W over Orton wouldn't hurt Orton at all. That is the replacement I'd go with.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I personally don't want to see Ryback's streak end so soon. He just got finished up with the Indy guys. He started facing actual talent about a month or 2 ago. Let him hold the midcard title as an undefeated wrestler making the championship have more prestige. Similar to how Goldberg did. Not trying to start this Ryberg stuff, but I think that is how you should do it. What do you think?
    I think Roidback is one botch away from crippling someone. Send his ass back to training camp.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    It's just something to kill time while Cena is injured, stop getting your panties in a knot.

Ryback's chances are not as weak as you might think

With the way Raw ended, it is safe to assume that Hell In A Cell may feature CM Punk vs Ryback if Cena won't be fine from his injury in time. You may consider the match to be an easily predictable CM Punk win, but the way I see it, things are not so easy to guess.

What if Ryback actually wins the WWE Championship by defeating CM Punk? Yes, it is too early, you might say - but wasn't it too early when Sheamus defeated John Cena at TLC in a Tables Match for the WWE Championship? Wasn't it too early for Brock Lesnar? Randy Orton? Rock? When I say Ryback may defeat CM Punk, you will laugh at me. But what if Ryback's name is destined to be taken alongside Sheamus, Brock Lesnar and Rock as guys who did it very early into their careers? You may believe that the plan is Punk vs Rock to happen at Royal Rumble. But what if the plan is for Punk to just fall short of breaking Cena's mark of 380 days as WWE Champion?

At HIAC, Ryback will win both the IC and WWE title

You're playing into the WWE's hands folks. You should know the WWE go out of their way to do the EXACT OPPOSITE from what the IWC want. So with that being said, a few requests WWE:

More Sheamus v Alberto Del Rio please! Best feud ever!
    Give Cena another title run, he is by far the best wrestler on the roster
    Bryan and Kane are boring, please put the tag titles back on R-Truth and Kofi, them guys ROCK!
    Punk v Ryback screams match of the year, please end Punk's reign with Ryback winning at HIAC!
    MORE DIVA'S MATCHES! At least 3 per Raw and Smackdown! I love their fluent, 5 start matches, especially Layla!
    More Big Show, Tensai and Brodus Clay! These three are the FUTURE of WWE!
    Please don't bring in Ambrose, Rollins, Ohno and Wyatt to the main roster. These guys are new, nobody knows who they are, hows that gonna work?
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Either way, I'm happy that another MAN is on the WWE roster and not a cookie cutter metrosexual. No disrespect to Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes, but that look couldn't possibly be more vanilla right now.