Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    ryback should lose his streak before another goldberg/nash drama happens IMO
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You mean as hasty as threads coming about already about Ryback losing his streak or winning the title?
    Not really. Those can be discussion worthy threads given the present circumstances. In fact, one of the threads you've mentioned has 10 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not really. Those can be discussion worthy threads given the present circumstances. In fact, one of the threads you've mentioned has 10 right now.
    You know what's coming.....

'Coincidence,' was omitted from my dictionary.

I don't want to see Gold-VD (Goldberg + RVD) I mean Ryback lose anytime maybe he can continue it by getting DQ, that way he is still Undefeated

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Maybe we should try to get back on topic... keep the streak going. Give him a mid card title and a feud with a main eventer before putting him in wwe title contention

I heard it's just in case Cena won't be able to make it at Hell In A Cell PPV. IF (BIG) IF Cena wont be able to go they will make Ryback VS Punk....and I am sure they won't put the WWE title on Ryback that fast. I would personally like to see Punk got 365 days as WWE Champion. Might not be the longest WWE Record history but 300+ is awesome.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Maybe we should try to get back on topic... keep the streak going. Give him a mid card title and a feud with a main eventer before putting him in wwe title contention
    Where did we go off topic?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    not everyone thinks he is going to go for the major championship... if anything he is just a backup plan if cena can't compete at hiac. everyone pretty much thinks he should wait, and will likely not wrestle for a championship soon.. that's what I've been reading.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Where did we go off topic?
    If I respond to you with an answer which you'll most likely disagree with, we'll be getting off topic with you trying to prove me wrong.

I think it's going to hold up for awhile. The Punk and Ryback thing was to see how fans would react for something down the line. Now this is not going to happen. But when Takers time finally comes, and if Ryback is still on a streak. It would be nice to see Ryback vs Taker, streak vs streak with Taker beating Ryback in his final WM match. I don't know I'm just tossing stuff out there lol. I know it wouldn't happen, but Taker needs people to face that would look like a good match up.