Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    In regard to the OP - WWE/F did a storyline like that before Goldberg. The Ultimate Warrior held the IC and WWF title, but they made him give one up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    carlito also won the united states title (off cena) in his debut... sheamus won the wwe title off cena within like 2 months of being in the wwe ryback has been in the wwe for like two and half years now. the ic title should be used to push superstars like ryback IMO. though I would like to see him face AND lose to the miz at HIAC.
    Sheamus had been on tv for a year before he won the WWE title dude. Plus he'd been in WWE as a whole a couple of years before that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    After months of facing jobbers, then working his way onto the lower card stars, to being on the brink of being IC champ, to facing the WWE Champion? To me, that doesn't make sense.
    Who cares? If they have to resort to Ryback, then it at least gives him time to gain experience when facing main event stars like Punk while giving us a full evaluation of his skills. What more do you want?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    That is true, but he hasn't been active that entire time. He was just another face in the Nexus (even though he got some big wins over the likes of Edge) and his return was only recent, so giving him the title now is waaaay to soon. As stated though I am not impressed by Ryback, so obviously I would be against him winning the belt so soon.
    I agree he shouldn't win the title. All I was trying to prove was it's not because of his time in the wwe but because he just hasn't done anything really to impress minus own jobbers. I would have no problem with him taking the ic title, but I would be one of the first ones on here complaining if he won the wwe title anytime this year.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Who cares? If they have to resort to Ryback, then it at least gives him time to gain experience when facing main event stars like Punk while giving us a full evaluation of his skills. What more do you want?
    I'd rather see him facing The Miz for the IC title at HIAC.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Everything?

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Everything?
    The world.

Pinky.

The world.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I didn't read all the replies, but from the ones I saw no one seems to have said what I believe is the obvious outcome.

ryback isn't challenging punk. With Brock 'quitting' the wwe, heyman has for him self and punk some protection. Ryback will take out Cena, not punk

I'd assume they just did that little meeting between Punk and Ryberg, at the end of Raw, just incase Cena doesn't recover from his arm injury in time. They can use someone different as a filler opponent, that some people might want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    The world.

Pinky.

The world.
    Haha, I loved that show when I was a kid