Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Worst Booking Ever...

Even Ryback becoming IC champ fills me with dread, a feud with Punk....even worse...becoming WWE champ aswell...NO.
    did you have the same feeling for sheamus, adr, santino and carlito who all won titles early in their careers
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    did you have the same feeling for sheamus, adr, santino and carlito who all won titles early in their careers
    Well Santino won the IC title in his debut, so yeah lol And Del Rio's novelty had worn off by the time he became champ so yeah aswell lol

Ryback just doesn't impress me tbh

Blog Entries
    Theres a difference between facing a legit opponent and winning both the IC and WWE title (like the OP said) before we even see if he is any good lol
    I was referring to the people who were saying that he shouldn't face Punk at all not the OP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I was referring to the people who were saying that he shouldn't face Punk at all not the OP.
    He's not ready to face someone of Punk's calibre at present time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Fair point, but not until he loses the belt lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's not ready to face someone of Punk's calibre at present time.
    Well, we won't really know until he tries, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    Does anyone else think that ryback will be like Goldberg and be a double champ. Goldberg won U.S title and WCW title. i think sometime b4 HIAC Ryback will win IC title and face punk at HIAC and win the WWE belt. I agree that if anyone should end Ryback's streak it should be Punk but its too early for it to end especially in a big title bout
    Since Punk has a current fued with Cena and down the road The Rock. I don't see how they will fit Ryback into it. It's never going to happen this year. Ryback fueding with Miz is good. It's building Ryback without over kill.

Blog Entries
    Well Santino won the IC title in his debut, so yeah lol And Del Rio's novelty had worn off by the time he became champ so yeah aswell lol

Ryback just doesn't impress me tbh
    carlito also won the united states title (off cena) in his debut... sheamus won the wwe title off cena within like 2 months of being in the wwe ryback has been in the wwe for like two and half years now. the ic title should be used to push superstars like ryback IMO. though I would like to see him face AND lose to the miz at HIAC.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Well, we won't really know until he tries, right?
    After months of facing jobbers, then working his way onto the lower card stars, to being on the brink of being IC champ, to facing the WWE Champion? To me, that doesn't make sense.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    carlito also won the united states title (off cena) in his debut... sheamus won the wwe title off cena within like 2 months of being in the wwe ryback has been in the wwe for like two and half years now. the ic title should be used to push superstars like ryback IMO. though I would like to see him face AND lose to the miz at HIAC.
    That is true, but he hasn't been active that entire time. He was just another face in the Nexus (even though he got some big wins over the likes of Edge) and his return was only recent, so giving him the title now is waaaay to soon. As stated though I am not impressed by Ryback, so obviously I would be against him winning the belt so soon.