Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I do not agree with this statement. Nothing I have seen from Skip/Ryback makes me think this guy can wrestle. Let me see him in a 20 min match and then I'll formulate my opinions fully, but I have yet to find a match of his with length to it.
    You're not going to see him in a 20 minute match for a very long time man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You're not going to see him in a 20 minute match for a very long time man.
    Exactly my point Tommy. How can someone say "he can wrestle" when no one has seen him go longer than what, 7 mins? I guess I am being negative on this due to the track records of the guys that came before Ryback. Ultimate Warrior couldn't wrestle even if I liked his gimmick. Goldberg had that marketability, but when he was on a PPV I was so disappointed I bought it. I think Ryback has potential to be a successful character, but I haven't seen enough of him to find out where he'll end up in the long term. From what I have seen so far though, I don't think it's much different than Goldberg with this "flavor of the week" thing he has going at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Exactly my point Tommy. How can someone say "he can wrestle" when no one has seen him go longer than what, 7 mins? I guess I am being negative on this due to the track records of the guys that came before Ryback. Ultimate Warrior couldn't wrestle even if I liked his gimmick. Goldberg had that marketability, but when he was on a PPV I was so disappointed I bought it. I think Ryback has potential to be a successful character, but I haven't seen enough of him to find out where he'll end up in the long term. From what I have seen so far though, I don't think it's much different than Goldberg with this "flavor of the week" thing he has going at the moment.
    It's a shame really, since I think he can wrestle. Based on his FCW stuff he can actually go in the ring unlike your Goldberg or Batista.

Thing is, nobody in WWE gets 20 minute matches nowadays unless it's at a big ppv and unless the match is a big one.
    WWE are building up Ryback slowly, and I'm happy to see him earning his stripes slowly like this. WWe have messed up a few guys by thrusting them into the main event too quickly (Jack Swagger anyone?), so I'm glad that they didn't do the same with this guy, despite the fact that Vince loves him (or so they say).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

As Ryback is already involved in a fued with The Miz and especially for the IC, it would be a mistake to have Ryback vs Punk at HIAC.

I hope Mick Foley will be the special guest referee for the Punk vs Cena match ^^

I really hope Ryback get his match vs The Miz at HIAC and not vs CM Punk. I was surprised he pinned The Miz on RAW yesterday ! I thought he would have won by DQ, with The Miz being a heel, this was obvious to me. I was wrong.

For me it was a mistake to put Ryback vs Punk, and I hope he won't face Punk at HIAC.

At this time my HIAC card is

CM Punk(c) vs John Cena, Mick Foley as special guest referee
    Sheamus(c) vs Alberto Del Rio
    The Miz(c) vs Ryback
    Antonio Cesaro(c) vs Santino (???)
    Team Hell No(c) vs The Rhodes Scholars
    Eve(c) vs Layla
    Big Show vs Tensai vs Brodus Clay
    Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler

I had this same idea. A set up of people standing up to Punk would band with Cena to take them on at SS... Not that Ryback is going to hunt for the WWE title. He is already looking to going for the IC title at HIAC, and I think that is as far as his title hopes go at the moment.

I think It would fit in well, Miz on team Punk after losing the IC title to Ryback at HIAC, I kind of like the idea.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    The way Raw ended tonight, it looks like I might be right.

Think they were just testing the waters. Isn't it a bit early to just shove Ryback in a match with CM Punk? Gotta fatten Punk up first.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    there's no way they're going to slow Ryback down at this point by having Miz cheat let alone win clean. I think this is maybe a trial by fire for Miz as much as it's Ryback moving up. I think Miz is supposed to have a valiant losing effort. FACE TURN1?!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

"This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."