Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I suppose. At least this probably won't be happening for too much longer, Trips doesn't seem to be of the same booking idealogies as Vince, I get the feeling he'll have lots of top stars rather than one or two unbeatable ones.

When do you see Ryback starting to sell? He just went through a HiaC match and the only move he really sold was a low blow.
    I'd like to see him feuding with Mark Henry when he returns, or even Big Show for the WHC. I doubt they'll have him no-selling when he's up against those guys.
    I do think it was a bit too much in the HIAC match against Punk, but if he's been told to do that, then there's not much he can do. The sooner HHH takes over the better I'd say
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd like to see him feuding with Mark Henry when he returns, or even Big Show for the WHC. I doubt they'll have him no-selling when he's up against those guys.
    I do think it was a bit too much in the HIAC match against Punk, but if he's been told to do that, then there's not much he can do. The sooner HHH takes over the better I'd say
    Yeah, I think it'd be one of the best big man vs. big man match ups ever if Ryback took on Mark Henry, as I think they'd both be able to hit some big power moves on each other (maybe Ryback wouldn't be able to hit his whole repetoir, but atleast some of it). It'd be a war

And yeah, I'm also in agreement over the HHH thing as well
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Ryback vs Goldberg Mini Rant

They are both great wrestlers and they know how to wrestle in the ring. The argument of how Goldberg was able to lift Big Show is stupid due to the fact that that Jackhammer was mostly Big Show's sell that made it possible. And others would say how Ryback couldn't lift Tensai which was only because Tensai was supposed to sell the shell shock finisher of Ryback instead of going all dead weight on him. Goldberg didn't lift Big Show to get him into the Jackhammer. Big Show basically assisted Goldberg by jumping up a bit so Goldberg can get that Jackhammer applied on the Big Show.

“Damn, I'm handsome…according to the spoon in my hand… and every girl EVER!” - Dolph Ziggler

If you don't think Goldberg was a freak of nature you are sorrily mistaken. He was stronger than Ryback in his heyday.

Also, why the comparisons?

Goldberg doesn't look it, but he's insanely strong. I'm sure i read somewhere he only ever trained with Dumbbells, so his individual strength (especially in each arm) would be pretty good. You also have to remember that the Big show in his younger days was much lighter and also moved a lot faster than he does now.
    Ryback hit the shell shock on Tensai on smackdown the week before so he can do it. It's an awkward move to pull off, but so is the Jackhammer, but goldberg was just naturally a stronger guy. (and also a Natural bodybuilder)

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Ryback should get a new finisher, The Shellshock is good but feels more like a signature move than a finisher move, I liked his clothesline when he was Ski or maybe a running powerslam could suit him

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    If you don't think Goldberg was a freak of nature you are sorrily mistaken. He was stronger than Ryback in his heyday.

Also, why the comparisons?
    Even so, he still wouldn't have kept Show up for as long as he did if Show didn't give some sort of assist with the lift of the Jackhammer.

“Damn, I'm handsome…according to the spoon in my hand… and every girl EVER!” - Dolph Ziggler

Blog Entries
    Who's this Ryback character?

Are we still on this? Ryback is basically Goldberg light and I'm sorry, but no one has shown a shed of proof that Tensai sandbagged Ryback. If Tensai really sandbagged Ryback he would've been fired by now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Are we still on this? Ryback is basically Goldberg light and I'm sorry, but no one has shown a shed of proof that Tensai sandbagged Ryback. If Tensai really sandbagged Ryback he would've been fired by now.
    LOL Tenasi it's still in the E'??