Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 ... LastLast
    I think the whole point will be to get away from him technically having a streak, hopefully that will stop comparison to Goldberg , but because he didn't lose clean and beat up punk he looks strong
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

To me it showed that Ryback was a last minute replacement, and that they had no confidence in him being in the main event. Kinda like when they did the Orton punt angle against Punk before the WHC scramble match in 2008.

Blog Entries
    CM Punk retains, Ryback looks more dominant than ever, and Brad Maddox is now given a heel character. Can't complain about that. Lets see how it's handled tonight on Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I liked the ending of the match, despite the match itself being too short.

Everyone, at least the IWC, knew the match wasn't/couldn't end clean.

It was just a matter of how they would do it, without killing Ryback's momentum, or taking the title off of Punk.

Many people expected Cena or Lesner, got neither, and hate it.

The same end was reached, just the person who executed it was not who they expected, and the ending, outside of being interference, wasn't expected.

Like on LOP; people hate the ending(quite a few liked it), simple case of:

>WWE is predictable.
    >>Expects this ending.
    >>>Gets that ending.
    >>>>Hates it and says WWE should have done this.

More or less; people want WWE to do what they predict then complain, this time WWE didn't.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

It was just a matter of how they would do it, without killing Ryback's momentum, or taking the title off of Punk.

The same end was reached, just the person who executed it was not who they expected, and the ending, outside of being interference, wasn't expected.

>WWE is predictable.
    >>Expects this ending.
    >>>Gets that ending.

More or less; people want WWE to do what they predict then complain, this time WWE didn't.
    I didn't care about the ending. To me that's fine in order to protect Ryback and keep the title on Punk. However I have a big problem with how little CM Punk's offense hurt Ryback and how short the match was. That is what its making it hard for me to support Ryback because of how he hasn't showed an ability to sell so far. Even Cena at his worst could sell other people's offense. Brock Lesnar when he first came in back in 2002 would sell to people's offense. Ryback has yet to do that and I have a big problem with that. I think it makes anyone who faces Ryback look weak and uncredible. That was my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

>WWE is predictable.
    >>Expects this ending.
    >>>Gets that ending.

LOL exactly my finish was better because it had Brock Lesnar! Bitch please Brock Lesnar has bigger titties than your mom and can't wrestle anymore.

Blog Entries
    I never had the chance to know about his past in FCW, but as soon as they showed who the ref was last inside the cell I remembered that he was the one who made the mistake on that raw with Punk. I knew at that point something was gonna go down but I kinda thought he might make another mistake and miss another foot on the rope or somthing. I think that would have been an interesting way to end the PPV too. Have punks foot on/under the rope, ref misses it, ryback is crowned new wwe champ, the internet explodes, next night on raw the match in overturned and ruled a no contest and punk gets the title back. Just another option. Would definatley make some people shit themselves with anger on these forums though...

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm gonna go with an attempted cash in by ADR which is forced by vince... As he is coming down to the ring Punk jumps the barricade and runs through the crowd with his newly won title and is protected by colt and and his other chicago buddies... as the PPV goes off air Punk is at the top of the stairs waving goodbye with the WWE title in hand....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I didn't care about the ending. To me that's fine in order to protect Ryback and keep the title on Punk. However I have a big problem with how little CM Punk's offense hurt Ryback and how short the match was. That is what its making it hard for me to support Ryback because of how he hasn't showed an ability to sell so far. Even Cena at his worst could sell other people's offense. Brock Lesnar when he first came in back in 2002 would sell to people's offense. Ryback has yet to do that and I have a big problem with that. I think it makes anyone who faces Ryback look weak and uncredible. That was my problem.
    He's not Cena, he's not Lesnar and he's not Goldberg. This is Ryback. He sold more than I expected him to sell and he sold it well. He's a dominant beast. That's his character. He's not supposed to look weak or be stopped. He's a freight train. I don't understand why people just find the smallest things to complain about. Why do you even watch wrestling anymore? Just enjoy the show man. They're giving us something fresh and new like we wanted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    He's not Cena, he's not Lesnar and he's not Goldberg. This is Ryback. He sold more than I expected him to sell and he sold it well. He's a dominant beast. That's his character. He's not supposed to look weak or be stopped. He's a freight train. I don't understand why people just find the smallest things to complain about. Why do you even watch wrestling anymore? Just enjoy the show man. They're giving us something fresh and new like we wanted.
    There are always going to be those members of the iwc who are angry about everything and hate everything that the wwe does but still watches their product... I'm glad some of us are not those people
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    Because when I pay 40+ $ for a PPV that is supposed to guarantee a Hell in a Cell match and instead gives me Ryback making the WWE Champion look like a glorified jobber and only lasts 10 minutes people are gonna complain. Also how is that a legitimate gimmick? Herp a derp I just can't be hurt, that's my gimmick. Shit that is the most boring gimmick ever and if they keep doing this people are gonna start booing just like they did to Hogan and just like they did to Cena. The fans don't want to see Superman they want legitimate matches where you didn't know who was gonna win. That was the best part of the Attitude Era you never knew who was gonna win because nobody was this dumb ass concept of a juggernaut. People say oh stop complaining well if there is nothing to complain about I won't complain. Like with TNA I don't complain about them at the moment because they have their shit together and don't give me a reason to complain.