Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 660
  1. #531
    As an in ring performer, I think Ryback is better. For the rest, Charisma, Attitude, Entrance theme, etc... all, Goldberg was better.

  2. #532
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You gave me a hearty laugh.
    It's a overbooked mess though, but something I can see WWE doing.
    What's wrong with Lesnar just coming out and F-5ing Ryback?
    Got to agree with auto. The cattle prod seems silly. If anything i could see lesnar putting ryback down from pure force
     

  3. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Got to agree with auto. The cattle prod seems silly. If anything i could see lesnar putting ryback down from pure force
    Maybe you don't understand the significance.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  4. #534
    Do you think it's possible that Swagger returns at HIAC to destroy Ryback ?

  5. #535
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Do you think it's possible that Swagger returns at HIAC to destroy Ryback ?
    as awesome as that would be, I don't see that happening.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #536
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Maybe you don't understand the significance.
    Going for the full Goldberg thing.

  7. #537
    Ryback Shellshocks Punk
    Lesnar will return and F5 Ryback
    Cena will come down and AA Lesnar
    The Rock will come down and Rock Bottom Cena
    And CM Punk will GTS The Rock
    Ryback will get up and Shellshock Punk and get the win.
    Goldberg comes out and Jack Knifes Ryback


    LOCK IT UP!

  8. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Ryback Shellshocks Punk
    Lesnar will return and F5 Ryback
    Cena will come down and AA Lesnar
    The Rock will come down and Rock Bottom Cena
    And CM Punk will GTS The Rock
    Ryback will get up and Shellshock Punk and get the win.
    Goldberg comes out and Jack Knifes Ryback


    LOCK IT UP!
    Wait...

    So who shocks him with the cattleprod?
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

  9. #539
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,406
    Blog Entries
    3
    They've made too big of a deal about Punks lengthy title reign to end it now. He has to go longer than Cena's record

  10. #540
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Wait...

    So who shocks him with the cattleprod?
    Kevin Nash, obviously.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.