Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Ziggler vs Rock sounds alright but CM Punk vs Rock is something that can really draw more interest with Punk being the best heel in wrestling today and his promos along with The Rock's will be stupendous. Not saying Ziggler vs Rock wouldn't be great to see but Punk vs Rock is another dream match that most people have been waiting to see.
    Yeah but a waste to have it at RR. It'd be better for WM. Have Rock beat Ziggler at RR for the title, then set up Punk for the win at WM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Yeah but a waste to have it at RR. It'd be better for WM. Have Rock beat Ziggler at RR for the title, then set up Punk for the win at WM.
    I think they are trying to set up Rock vs Cena II for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania 29 and if that's the case, Punk vs Rock at the Royal Rumble wouldn't be so bad to have it placed there. It'll give people another big reason to look forward to the upcoming Royal Rumble 2013 PPV besides the Royal Rumble match itself. I can see a big buyrate for the Royal Rumble 2013 PPV.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Cool Forget about Ryback squashing Punk

A few people are talking about what if Ryback squashes punk but I have a different take. What if punk is about to hit the gts then cena's music hits here's comes cena to stop punk. Cena opens the cell door as punk drops Ryback and cowers in the corner, but the lights go out and here comes lesnar with Paulie. Cena and lesnar fight outside the cell with Ryback and punk brawling inside. Lesnar knocks cena to the floor and in the ring Ryback has punk in the shellshock and he's marching, Lesnar reaches under the ring and is holding a object he shocks Ryback with a cattleprod and Ryback collapses. Lesnar back outside to hold off cena with punk lifting Ryback for the gts and he hits it scoring the pin. This ends the streak of Ryback. and completes his transformation into a very familiar star.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    . and completes his transformation into a very familiar star.
    You gave me a hearty laugh.
    It's a overbooked mess though, but something I can see WWE doing.
    What's wrong with Lesnar just coming out and F-5ing Ryback?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I can not see Ryback winning.
    I can not see Punk winning by pinfall.
    Someone or something wil interfer in this match.
    Punk will still be WWE champ after HIAC
    Ryback being destroyed before he enters the Cell is also a possibility, with Cena taking his place.

For me, Brock Lesnar will show his face at HIAC.

I don't understand why they don't just go the simple route with a no-contest, they just have to be inventive with the ending . Possibly Ryback power bombs punk through the wall of the cell , The match ends because Punk can't continue, Ryback technically wins, Punk stays champion because the belt can only change hands by pin fall or submission , it also plays to punk being a heel because he escaped ryback.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You gave me a hearty laugh.
    It's a overbooked mess though, but something I can see WWE doing.
    What's wrong with Lesnar just coming out and F-5ing Ryback?
    I was thinking the same thing, i am assuming that Lesnar will return and F-5 Ryback somehow.

...Match of the year...

TBH we can all see some sort of interference happening in this match i will be nicely surprised if there isn't any!

Why don't they just change his name to Ryberg

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Why don't they just change his name to Ryberg
    Are you crazy?

Ryback is nothing like Goldberg
    "The champ is here" - John Cena